All Categories

NM Clan Boss Help Please

NM Clan Boss Help Please

Search
Aug 5, 2021, 11:4308/05/21
02/06/21

NM Clan Boss Help Please

Hello  Peeps.  I  need  hekp  to  three  key  NM  CB.  Would  love  to  two  key  but  i  sometimes  cannot  even  four  key.  Any  good  advice/help  will be  greatly  appreciated.  

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 5, 2021, 12:2308/05/21
02/06/21

This  is  what  i  just  did.  Void  affinty .  Note:  most  have  full  masteries

i

Aug 5, 2021, 21:1008/05/21
02/29/20

I  would  think  a  good  team  would  be-

Ninja

Sandlashed  Survivor

Frozen  Banshee  

Skullcrusher

Lightsworn

Frozen  Banshee  and  Ninja  most  likely  will  need  Lifesteal  gear  to  stay  alive,  and  they  will  produce  most  damage  through  Poison,  HP  Burn,  and  Decrease  Defense.  Skullcrusher  will  help  as  a  Stun  target  and  will  bring  Ally  Protect  and  Counterattack.  That,  along  with  Lightsworn's  Increase  Defense  can  be  extended  by  Sandlashed,  who  has  her  Passive  to  keep  you  going  a  bit  further.  Lightsworn's  Revive  On  Death  will  help  as  well,  along  the  the  Decrease  Attack  debuff  which  is  very  important.

If  your  team  can  go  at  a  fast  enough  Ratio  that  it  doesn't  require  Sandlashed's  Extend  Buff  Duration,  I  would  recommend  subbing  in  Longbeard.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 6, 2021, 06:0408/06/21
02/24/19

That's a nice team Destroyer is suggesting! Maybe give it a shot!

You could also try:

Rhazin: Decrease Defense, Weaken and a very hard hitter, especially with Giantslayer Mastery

Grush: Decrease Attack, A1 Leech, enabling you to not worry so much about lifesteal gear

Skullcrusher: Stun target, Stun Cleanser, Ally Protect, Counterattack

Ninja: HP Burn, a 2nd Dec Def to keep it up more and really good sustained boss damage. I'd get him up to 6 for the Warmaster procs.

Kael/Frozen Banshee: Poisons are awesome! Use Kael while you're gettign Frozen Banshee done and fully masteried.

As far as stats for NM, you'll want 171 speed at least on everyone to go 1 for 1 with him. Rhazin, Ninja, Grush and your poisoner you'll want to also have 200+ accuracy to reliably land those debuffs you need. Then start getting those defensive numbers up, 2700+, preferably 3000. Crit Rate and Crit Damage on your damage champs, Ninja, Rhazin and the poisoner.

Aug 6, 2021, 08:5308/06/21
08/06/21

This team sounds good for me:

Sandlashed  Survivor

Frozen  Banshee  

Skullcrusher

Lightsworn 

Aug 6, 2021, 22:3808/06/21
02/06/21

i  want  to  thank  you  guys  for  giving  me  some  suggestions.  I  will  try  that  comp  tomorrow  and  get  back  with  you  all.  So  fst  teh  nost  i  hsbe  been  able  To  get  on  NM  is  about  13.8  million.  With  the  players  i  have  and  an  okay  Great  Hall,  i  am  not  sure  why  i  am  not  able  to  two  key  it.  Once  again  i  really  appreciate  your  time  and  kindness  you  have  shown  in  taking  time  out  of  your  day  to  help  a  stranger .