All Categories

help me spider

help me spider

Search
Aug 3, 2021, 08:0808/03/21
09/30/20

help me spider

Hi guys

Im gonna need help with stats reqruirements for the spider - i do think i have the champions, however im too newbish to equip them properly. 

So,,,, can u guys help me with a decvent setup?

The champions that might do good in spider are:

Armiger (60)

Miscreated monster (60)

Psylar (60)

Coldheart (60)

Fayne (60)

Rhazin (60)

Bad El (60)

Valkyrie (60)

Achak the Wendarin (60)

Vogoth (60) 

Scyl (60)

Tayrel (60)

So,,,, whats my lineup for spider 18-20, and what are the stat reqruirements ?

// loink

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2021, 08:5608/03/21
Aug 3, 2021, 09:05(edited)
01/11/21

Imo main issue is, that you dont have any champ with AoE HP burn listed here. HP burn is super powerful on spider. From what you have listed here. My guess would be

Armiger - for turn meter control (prioritize Speed, Crit chance , acc )

Miscreated Monster - for Shields and spiderling control (prioritize HP and acc)

Psylar - use her as your tank, put her in lifesteal gear with giantslayer mastery. Build her with +-4k defense and at least 250 resistance. She also needs to have the lowest HP in your team. I would recomment around 35k for spider 20) + she has accuracy decrease debuff which is super useful for spiderlings and aoe decrease speed ( if your Valkyrie is fast enough, dont build speed on Psylar to have permanent retaliation up and you wont need Monster in the roster so you can swap for someone else)

Coldheart - turn meter drop and a massive damage that cant sort of substitute for lack of HP burn

Valkyrie - puts retaliation on everyone making sure your psylar doesnt die. 

This team will definitely not be the fastest, but I think it will be able to beat spider 20.

Note: I have built this team based on spider 20 which is spirit affinity. On 18 or 19 Psylar might not work as a tank because of the affinity of other champs and they will be targeted instead.

My personal roster for Spider 20 is this (in case you have any of these champs but didnt list them here) - Armiger, Psylar, Drexthar (tank), Tomb Lord, Apothecary

Aug 3, 2021, 09:1908/03/21
09/30/20
Arcllite

Imo main issue is, that you dont have any champ with AoE HP burn listed here. HP burn is super powerful on spider. From what you have listed here. My guess would be

Psylar - use her as your tank, put her in lifesteal gear with giantslayer mastery. Build her with +-4k defense and at least 250 resistance. She also needs to have the lowest HP in your team. I would recomment around 35k for spider 20) + she has accuracy decrease debuff which is super useful for spiderlings and aoe decrease speed ( if your Valkyrie is fast enough, dont build speed on Psylar to have permanent retaliation up and you wont need Monster in the roster so you can swap for someone else)

Coldheart - turn meter drop and a massive damage that cant sort of substitute for lack of HP burn

This team will definitely not be the fastest, but I think it will be able to beat spider 20.

Note: I have built this team based on spider 20 which is spirit affinity. On 18 or 19 Psylar might not work as a tank because of the affinity of other champs and they will be targeted instead.

My personal roster for Spider 20 is this (in case you have any of these champs but didnt list them here) - Armiger, Psylar, Drexthar (tank), Tomb Lord, Apothecary

Thanks!!! Super helpfull

I do have ultimate galek at 50 and seeker 50 to help him if that changes the composition :)

Aug 3, 2021, 09:3108/03/21
10/15/20
Arcllite

Your own team differs from the recommendation you gave. I wouldn't use Valkyrie at Spider. The counterattack animations will make the fight last forever. All 10 Spiderlings attack somebody, 10 counterattacks, some Spiderlings die, new Spiderlings spawn... Maybe it's safe, but ~30 minutes duration per fight?

Instead Rhazin could join the team. If you don't use HP burn and kill the Spiderqueen with hits, def debuff and weaken help a lot. As a bonus, Rhazin has a full turnmeter depleting A3.