All Categories

New account - 13 days in and progress.

Search
Jul 31, 2021, 13:1607/31/21
06/30/21

Reflection -

I've played my second, new account for just under 2 weeks now. This account is totally free, meaning I've not purchased anything to help my progress using real money. My main account I started a month ago (Yes, im a newb still) Before Ninja was added into circulation and you could get Shaman after 7 days. Comparing the two accounts as far as how much I've progressed entirely in just 2 weeks has been very interesting and somewhat drastic. I say this because there are some major differences between the two in that little window of time. 

In just 2 weeks of time, Ive managed to reach level 32, Accumulate a dozen or so decent rares, build a strong 5 hero team for campaign, dungeons and arena,  3 star every level on normal and hard in the campaign, and complete 60 missions and several tiers of challenges. In the first two weeks when I started, I was trying to figure out how to 3 star any level on hard and didn't fully understand how to properly build a champion based on their affinity, skill set, the basis for their multipliers etc.

What really changed the game for me, as well as anybody just starting at this point in time, in my opinion, is Ninja the Legendary hero. Right now is the perfect time to start a second account, or for someone interested to start playing if they haven't yet. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of people that have progressed much further in the same amount of time as I have, yet I am a little surprised at how fast I am moving along for just under 2 weeks. Having a legendary really makes it possible to fly through campaign early in your game. 

What I did, like most people, was focus on Kael ASAP, so any and all books I would get and the best gear and upgrades went straight to him before anybody else. Getting him to 5 star (6 star really) and putting lifesteal set on him while maxing out his skills as fast as you can should be number 1 priority. He really does turn into a monster. The first few days of playing a new account the game gives you pretty awesome gear to work with, gear that you probably will continue to use for weeks or even months to come. On top of that, just doing the campaign levels and casually completing challenges and missions will net you enough rare skill books to be able to max out Kael in just a few days or weeks depending on how often you play. Same goes for Gems. Just leveling up yields you gems, on top of a cache of gems (well over 1000) by the first week of playing everyday. Spending the 800 to get all of Kaels scrolls right away was something I did also. 

Once you have Kael maxxed and Ninja at level 50, which doesn't take long at all, you have what you need to 3 star normal and hard campaign. In other words, your first Sacred shard in most cases. By achieving all stars in normal and hard, the game yields you; 625,000K Silver, 275 Gems, 3 rare skill books, 3 epic skill books, 1 ancient shard and 1 Sacred shard. Brutal becomes available also which is where the game really starts to open up for you. This is where the farming happens and you find yourself on that journey to create your first 6 star champion here.

At last, I definitely did not expect myself to reach this point when I created the account, yet am pleased with my progress. Ninja is powerful enough to where you dont need the legendary skill books you aren't going to find in beginning game to be able to deal massive damage and rock a lifesteal set to 3 star campaign levels. And Kael is easily maxxed out in a short period of time, most likely you'll find yourself leveling both champions at 5 star rank to level 50 right around the same time just from playing. I am curious to know just how fast someone can progress this game with just 2 weeks of time? Enough time to get a Ninja and a week to make of it what you will. The amount of energy you will have starting out is just sensational also, if you're running out of energy in the first 2 - 3 weeks, theres something definitely wrong. Thanks guys.

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 31, 2021, 14:4107/31/21
11/16/20

Why start another account when the first account is brand new?

Jul 31, 2021, 15:1107/31/21
06/30/21

I picked up on a lot of things just recently and when I first started playing I did many things wrong. I built champs and upgraded the wrong gear, didnt do the missions so I was way behind, so the second account was to basically see how much of an improvement I could make starting off. And for when I run out of energy which is seldom, I would like to have this second account at level 50 with a million power one day to see where my main is at that point. I do spend a little money here and there on my main so I wanted to keep this one completely free also.

Jul 31, 2021, 17:4507/31/21
11/16/20
Spangmastaflex

I picked up on a lot of things just recently and when I first started playing I did many things wrong. I built champs and upgraded the wrong gear, didnt do the missions so I was way behind, so the second account was to basically see how much of an improvement I could make starting off. And for when I run out of energy which is seldom, I would like to have this second account at level 50 with a million power one day to see where my main is at that point. I do spend a little money here and there on my main so I wanted to keep this one completely free also.

I did just about every single thing you could do wrong my first 2-3 months in this game on my account myself. Over time all those early game mistakes didn't matter, at least to me. My account is pretty strong now but im going on 8 months of playing at this point.