All Categories

Mother Cybele - upcoming fusion

Search
Jul 31, 2021, 01:3207/31/21
02/13/21

For those that don't know yet, the upcoming legendary event will apparently be a fusion event for Mother Cybele .  She's a knight rev, support force champion, and her kit is:

Mask of Dread [ATK]
Attacks all enemies. Has a 25% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Also fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 15%.

Soul Shepherd (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Places a [Revive On Death] buff and a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Uncanny Transfer (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Swaps HP with an ally. If this Champion’s HP is equal to or higher than the target’s HP after the swap, fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 40%, places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, and places a [Block Damage] buff on the target ally for 1 turn. If this Champion’s HP is lower than the target’s HP after the swap, fills the target’s Turn Meter by 40%, places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on them for 2 turns, and places a [Block Damage] buff on this Champion for 1 turn. Also places to 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs on this Champion for 2 turns.

Gravewalker [Passive]
Fully heals the ally with the lowest HP whenever this Champion is killed. Heals all allies by 20% of their MAX HP and fills their Turn Meters by 15% whenever this Champion is revived. 

To be honest, I'm not seeing it.  This doesn't feel like a great champion to me, especially for a fusion event which is usually more difficult than a fragment one, as you have to level and ascend up so many champions just to get it.

The Gravewalker passive is very situational and requires her to be revived, which means timing the A2 correctly (which is on a 6 turn cooldown, hopefully booked down to 4?  still slow).  It also means that you will probably prioritize the A2 for when she is close to dying instead of when your allies are.  If it's anything like Ursula's, then the AI will just use it anyway even if someone isn't dead because of the 60% increase defense buff.

The A3 also feels odd and situational.  Warcaster (an epic champion) can place block damage on everyone for 1 turn for the same base cooldown, and even that is situational.

Maybe others have better thoughts?  Currently thinking I'll skip this one

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 31, 2021, 01:3907/31/21
06/25/20

It's extremely gimmicky. I won't pass just because i can get these without any effort at all, really. But it's very, very niche.

If that A3 granted her an extra turn, I could see things working more cleanly. But otherwise it just doesn't seem really great.

The best I can think of is running her with Godseeker Aniri, and just keep reviving her to keep boosting your team TM and healing them.

Jul 31, 2021, 02:3707/31/21
02/29/20

I  think  this  fusion  may  be  tied  to  the  new  Doom  Tower  boss  in  some  way.

Jul 31, 2021, 11:2407/31/21
Jul 31, 2021, 11:24(edited)
02/13/21

True, I didn't think that this might be tied to the new Doom Tower bosses in some way.  Even still, it will be quite situational

I'm hoping that there will be some great epics as part of this.  Kind of like the Mordecai of Brogni fusion

Jul 31, 2021, 15:1807/31/21
02/08/20

Even if the new legendary champions is maybe useful for the new Doom Tower bosses, I will skip this fusion. This champion is way too situation for me to invest all the ressources to get this champion.

Maybe I try to get some of the epics, but only if they are good and useful for my account.

Aug 1, 2021, 22:0108/01/21
05/13/19

It  will  be  interesting  to  see  what  the  Epics  will  be.

I  might  go  after  them  vs.  Leggo.

I'm  not  completely sold  on  Mother  Cybele  kit.

Maybe,  A  few  Youtubers  can  try  her  on  test  server.

Sometimes,  it  is  better  to  see  the  hero  in  action.

It  might  change   people's mind.

Aug 1, 2021, 22:2808/01/21
03/18/20

epics for me on this one if they are any good or ill hold onto my resources for another later down the track.

so much happening week in week out im becoming more picky in what i chase after nowadays to try and get best reward for effort.

im looking forward to seeing whats on offer in the clan shop though - im stuck on 95 frags for few previous frag champs like iron brago even after the bonus they added  

Aug 1, 2021, 22:3708/01/21
07/13/20

So many leggos in my vault and no books... Don't need another vault guardian. Hope that there will be one or two good epics