All Categories

Glyphs Missions

Glyphs Missions

Search
Jul 29, 2021, 02:2907/29/21
03/30/19

Glyphs Missions

ive wrote many emails to Plarium regarding the Glyphs Missions but all i get is auto replay .... we have very veyr limitid source of the glyphs to finish with the missions and the worst part these missions connected to Doom Tower rotation means if RNG that its PROGRAMMED from Plarium to delay us we will have to wait weeks and weeks just like in my case waiting 5 days for 1 glyph to be maxed BUT NO it wont happen .... we asked not just me all my friends if they can provied another ways to get the glyphs but still NO REPLAY .

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 02:5007/29/21
06/22/19

They designed the missions to be finished in months or years, not days. This is intended. So don't expect that they will change this anytime soon. That is, if they even plan it to revise this in the future. 

Jul 29, 2021, 02:5307/29/21
03/30/19
JoinME

They designed the missions to be finished in months or years, not days. This is intended. So don't expect that they will change this anytime soon. That is, if they even plan it to revise this in the future. 

we are not asking to change it at all ... all we are asking is some LOGIC , cant just keep waiting the RNG for 9 days to get 3 glyphs to be maxed . they designed these missions means they had to think of the ways that have to be done .. and FW is very very limitied resoruces no matter how early or endgame we are .

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2021, 10:2407/29/21
03/02/21

Hey, architectfloyd ! The mission in question has been designed for the late game stage. As other missions on that stage, it is supposed to be demanding and challenging, unlike the missions on the earlier stages. I have to add that this particular mission is supposed to be a tough challenge even if compared to other missions roughly from that tier.

Nevertheless, I thank you for the feedback and will share your opinion with the game designers

Jul 29, 2021, 14:1607/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 17:15(edited)
12/19/19
architectfloyd

we are not asking to change it at all ... all we are asking is some LOGIC , cant just keep waiting the RNG for 9 days to get 3 glyphs to be maxed . they designed these missions means they had to think of the ways that have to be done .. and FW is very very limitied resoruces no matter how early or endgame we are .

Why do you have to wait 9 days? I am confused by this.  I understand the lack of glyphs, and only managed to get 27/40 maxed during this last CvC but FW is open every day.  This mission may take a month but I'll be stuck for multiple months at the Gomlok mission anyways.  

The thing that bothers me is having to use 5star glyphs on 5star items, when almost all of my best gear is 6star.  And theoretically, all 5star gear would eventually be replaced by a superior 6star artifact.  So in essence every 5star glyph is wasted, and those are far more abundant.  

I think a max roll of a 5star glyph on a 6star item DOES  should count towards the mission.  I don't expect this to happen, and probably would be "unfair" to those that have completed it the "hard" way.

I have used all my non-speed glyphs, likely not optimally to accelerate progress on this mission.  Not smart on my part, as I am speeding up to get to another red light...

I fall into the same trap that I berate others for... The missions aren't going anywhere, 

Jul 29, 2021, 16:2707/29/21
06/22/19
Trips

Why do you have to wait 9 days? I am confused by this.  I understand the lack of glyphs, and only managed to get 27/40 maxed during this last CvC but FW is open every day.  This mission may take a month but I'll be stuck for multiple months at the Gomlok mission anyways.  

The thing that bothers me is having to use 5star glyphs on 5star items, when almost all of my best gear is 6star.  And theoretically, all 5star gear would eventually be replaced by a superior 6star artifact.  So in essence every 5star glyph is wasted, and those are far more abundant.  

I think a max roll of a 5star glyph on a 6star item DOES  should count towards the mission.  I don't expect this to happen, and probably would be "unfair" to those that have completed it the "hard" way.

I have used all my non-speed glyphs, likely not optimally to accelerate progress on this mission.  Not smart on my part, as I am speeding up to get to another red light...

I fall into the same trap that I berate others for... The missions aren't going anywhere, 

I just finished this mission today. I did not pay too much attention on this but I am pretty sure max upgrade of a 5 star glyphs on a 6 star artifacts also worked. I barely have 5 star artifacts so I knew it do count. 

Jul 29, 2021, 16:3807/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 16:40(edited)
03/30/19
Oracle

Hey, architectfloyd ! The mission in question has been designed for the late game stage. As other missions on that stage, it is supposed to be demanding and challenging, unlike the missions on the earlier stages. I have to add that this particular mission is supposed to be a tough challenge even if compared to other missions roughly from that tier.

Nevertheless, I thank you for the feedback and will share your opinion with the game designers

Hey Oracl..

Very sorry to say your missing a huge and main points , this is not about end-game mission its totally about RNG , dosent matter how smart - enggame - spender you are its still based on RNG 100% ...and if its as you saying its about demanding & challenging becuase there is NO challeng by just waiting RNG to be in your said like my case now 6 days waiting for one glypgh to be maxed and wasting above 325 5+6 star glyphs just for one NONSENSE - ZERO legoic mission !!  .

Regards

Jul 29, 2021, 16:4207/29/21
03/30/19
Trips

hey mate , have to wait 9 days bcz was 38/40 took 3 days to get 1 glyph to be maxed then again and till now over 6 days waiting for 1 more glyph to be maxed but no luck at all 

Jul 29, 2021, 17:1307/29/21
12/19/19
JoinME

I just finished this mission today. I did not pay too much attention on this but I am pretty sure max upgrade of a 5 star glyphs on a 6 star artifacts also worked. I barely have 5 star artifacts so I knew it do count. 

You are correct, my interpretation of the mission was the artifact needed the [MAX} stat from the glyph which is not possible with 5* glyph on a 6star item.  I just tested and you just need a max roll on the glyph, so I guess that is good.  Just a poorly worded mission in my opinion.

Jul 29, 2021, 20:4107/29/21
01/27/21

You think that is bad, I'm stuck on the Rhazin mission and they keep adding stupid rares to the game.  Why on earth cannot I get shards for these champs in the 3v3 shop or have the option of using my ancients as a 10x on the Rhazin rares?  I don't even get why you added this one in to the mission list since no amount of work will get you there and it is completley RNG dependent.  The other 2 permanent fusions make sense because you offered a way for us to complete them.  The glyph mission is also RNG dependent but it is something you can grind for.  I cannot grind my way to a Preserver.

Jul 29, 2021, 23:4807/29/21
12/19/19
Quintinar

You think that is bad, I'm stuck on the Rhazin mission and they keep adding stupid rares to the game.  Why on earth cannot I get shards for these champs in the 3v3 shop or have the option of using my ancients as a 10x on the Rhazin rares?  I don't even get why you added this one in to the mission list since no amount of work will get you there and it is completley RNG dependent.  The other 2 permanent fusions make sense because you offered a way for us to complete them.  The glyph mission is also RNG dependent but it is something you can grind for.  I cannot grind my way to a Preserver.

Yep, I agree on this.  A 10x on rhazin rares is needed, getting a speciific rare can take forever now that the game is flooded with so many new champs.

Jul 30, 2021, 07:0607/30/21
10/15/20

I'm one rare champ close to Rhazin since six month allready. But no Channeler wants to join my account, no matter how many shards I open. 

And the worst thing about it: I got the other three epics needed (Lich, Erinyes and Torturehelm) from shards directly allready. But I never pulled Bloodfeather, who can be fused with Channeler, of course.

Jul 31, 2021, 00:2207/31/21
03/30/19

and with today its the 8th day and still CANT get one glyph to be maxed so 12 days trying to get 3 maxed glyphs but no stupid way at all 85% of the drops is 4 stars and the 5 - 6 stars glyphs awlays always gives red light 

Jul 31, 2021, 00:4107/31/21
06/22/19
architectfloyd

and with today its the 8th day and still CANT get one glyph to be maxed so 12 days trying to get 3 maxed glyphs but no stupid way at all 85% of the drops is 4 stars and the 5 - 6 stars glyphs awlays always gives red light 

It can really take a long time if have not saved any glyphs. But to some, like me, who have saved a lot of glyph, finished this in less than an hour. 

Jul 31, 2021, 01:1507/31/21
03/30/19
JoinME

It can really take a long time if have not saved any glyphs. But to some, like me, who have saved a lot of glyph, finished this in less than an hour. 

bro so far over 348 glyphs between 5 & 6 stars wasted yet alone the silver cost , you think this not emough saving ?its just makes me sick thinking about these number and how stupid this mission is .

Jul 31, 2021, 01:2907/31/21
06/22/19
architectfloyd

bro so far over 348 glyphs between 5 & 6 stars wasted yet alone the silver cost , you think this not emough saving ?its just makes me sick thinking about these number and how stupid this mission is .

I did not check how much I have when I started this mission. But after I did this mission I still have 600+ total glyphs.