All Categories

Thoughts while watching latest update video

Search
Jul 27, 2021, 21:2907/27/21
01/09/21

Meh. Don't care about DT. Clan stuff is nice, but that 1 per quest sounds like a formula for friction within the clan more than working together on things. MORE SLOTS? No thanks, not until they make navigating and finding champions easier. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2021, 23:3007/27/21
10/08/17

I absolutely loved that video and very excited to see all the updates  on the way. Amazing announcment from Plarium.

Especially looking forward to Lego dupe alternatives

Great time to be playing this game 😍

Jul 27, 2021, 23:3507/27/21
Jul 27, 2021, 23:37(edited)
06/22/19

Clan quests are nice but I am not sure at this point how clans will react if this goes live. Clan quests are nice but I am not sure at this point how clans will react if this goes live. 

Jul 29, 2021, 20:5407/29/21
01/09/21
PriestGuardian

I absolutely loved that video and very excited to see all the updates  on the way. Amazing announcment from Plarium.

Especially looking forward to Lego dupe alternatives

Great time to be playing this game 😍

Wow, how much are they paying you? Oh wait, what's that stuff making your nose brown? 

But seriously, it might have helped if you'd actually given some details instead of just gushing like a little fangirl.

Jul 29, 2021, 21:1207/29/21
10/08/17
DaBumpster

Wow, how much are they paying you? Oh wait, what's that stuff making your nose brown? 

But seriously, it might have helped if you'd actually given some details instead of just gushing like a little fangirl.

Pretty sure I did give "some" detail. But beside that all of the video is interesting to me and very excited to look forward to all of the game upgrades coming to one of the most successful MMO on the market currently

Perhaps you should go back to Ashes  of Creation . You seem like that kind  of nerd. My guess is this game  is  not for you ;)

Jul 29, 2021, 21:2407/29/21
01/09/21
PriestGuardian

Pretty sure I did give "some" detail. But beside that all of the video is interesting to me and very excited to look forward to all of the game upgrades coming to one of the most successful MMO on the market currently

Perhaps you should go back to Ashes  of Creation . You seem like that kind  of nerd. My guess is this game  is  not for you ;)

Sorry, the arena had put me in a grumpy mood. You did cite one detail, that of lego dupe alternatives (whatever they may be, apparently Plarium couldn't possibly mess that up for you). 

Never played Ashes of Creation, but yes, this game is more for people who like buying lottery cards or playing the slot machines in Vegas than those who are looking for a real game, let alone an MMORPG. 

Guess I'm still grumpy.

Jul 29, 2021, 21:4207/29/21
10/08/17
DaBumpster

Sorry, the arena had put me in a grumpy mood. You did cite one detail, that of lego dupe alternatives (whatever they may be, apparently Plarium couldn't possibly mess that up for you). 

Never played Ashes of Creation, but yes, this game is more for people who like buying lottery cards or playing the slot machines in Vegas than those who are looking for a real game, let alone an MMORPG. 

Guess I'm still grumpy.

Its all good M8. We all have  opinions and free to make them, but if  its going to get personal then lets be clear

I am in my 50's and been playing all MMO's (triple AAA or browser). I stay on top of whats new

Raid and Valheim are my fix

I love Raid, its  my relax game. One finger clicker with beer in the other hand. Yes I spend $$$ on this entertainment. But I do love what Plarium is doing with the game . They know its their best $$$ maker and globally Raid  is  in the top 10 always of most revenue when it comes to video games

My biggest complaint has been the dupes and why should I buy more shards when 75% are dupes? So a fix for that will be a huge improvement to me personally. But the other announcements are welcomed also. Its great to be playing a game that the Devs actually upgrade and  improve

But with all the $$$$ they are making , I am sure they can sfford it :)

Peaceout  M8 no harm done ;)

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2021, 14:4707/30/21
03/02/21
JoinME

Clan quests are nice but I am not sure at this point how clans will react if this goes live. Clan quests are nice but I am not sure at this point how clans will react if this goes live. 

We're preparing a new video with more details about how new Clan features will work, including Clan Quests and Clan Shop. Please, stay tuned to our in-game news to not miss those.

Basically, I would recommend getting familiar with Clan teammates, starting to discuss what sort of missions each of your would like to focus on. Or you may design some strategy of rotation, where each player may get a chance to try out every sort of Quests in turn or according to some pattern

Thank you for your interest!

Jul 30, 2021, 15:4907/30/21
12/19/19
JoinME

you can say that agian

Jul 31, 2021, 00:3007/31/21
02/14/21
Oracle

We're preparing a new video with more details about how new Clan features will work, including Clan Quests and Clan Shop. Please, stay tuned to our in-game news to not miss those.

Basically, I would recommend getting familiar with Clan teammates, starting to discuss what sort of missions each of your would like to focus on. Or you may design some strategy of rotation, where each player may get a chance to try out every sort of Quests in turn or according to some pattern

Thank you for your interest!

I am crabby after a long week of work.

The only reason I am in a clan is because you force me to by it being the only way to get extra rewards and now your adding more woot I am so excited. Sorry i have not spoken nor seen any of my clan mate speak in the 4 clans i have been in.