All Categories

First try of making unkillable team.. need help please!!

Search
Jul 22, 2021, 12:0207/22/21
02/24/20

Hey everyone! Really need your help on tuning my team...

I tried to follow deadwood Jedi's video with the exactly same team and almost the same speeds( in the video he  mentioned the speed ranges for each champ and im supposed to be ok)

But still for some reason my tower is taking a stun at the 8  turn or so, and the whole run is ruined... even though he has a lott of hp... 

I would really appreciate any help or ideas why is this happening and how should I fix it.

Thanks a lot!!!

Here are my champs:

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2021, 12:4207/22/21
10/15/20

Maybe you skilled a masterie that brings your team out of the right turnorder, like Rapid Response (support tree).

Jul 22, 2021, 13:0007/22/21
06/01/21
Skadi

Maybe you skilled a masterie that brings your team out of the right turnorder, like Rapid Response (support tree).

Yes, and u should take a look in the calculator, speed sets grant u % bonus so there are no round numbers so maybe a liitle difference there can be the problem too.

Jul 22, 2021, 13:0407/22/21
02/24/20

changed a few masteries now, also someone from my clan just told me that the one that takes the stun should have the most hp and least defence, until now i was sure that its supposed to be least hp and no meaning to defence... so im working on making the tower with less hp and more defence(and the opposite for frozen banshee that should take the stuns)

thanks for answering!!

ill be happy to get any other advices will be great :)

Jul 22, 2021, 13:1407/22/21
06/01/21
ynahon1

changed a few masteries now, also someone from my clan just told me that the one that takes the stun should have the most hp and least defence, until now i was sure that its supposed to be least hp and no meaning to defence... so im working on making the tower with less hp and more defence(and the opposite for frozen banshee that should take the stuns)

thanks for answering!!

ill be happy to get any other advices will be great :)

I see that but i didnt mentioned because i use the regular ME + PK setup.

CB will try to kill the squishy one so your stun target must have the highest HP (not much more, just more thant the others), and less defense than the others.

Must have a little sustain before he recibes the stun. Otherwhise, with 1 HP remaining boss IA consider this champion "dead" and go for other target.

The important thing is, just before the stun... your stun target must have less % HP remaining than the others. No matter if this is higher amount of HP, if this number represent a minor % remaining, boss will try to finish him anyway.

Jul 22, 2021, 13:1607/22/21
06/01/21

I saw that but i didnt mentioned because i use the regular ME + PK setup.

CB will try to kill the squishy one so your stun target must have the highest HP (not much more, just more thant the others), and less defense than the others.

Must have a little sustain before he recibes the stun. Otherwhise, with 1 HP remaining boss IA consider this champion "dead" and go for other target.

The important thing is, just before the stun... your stun target must have less % HP remaining than the others. No matter if this is higher amount of HP, if this number represent a minor % remaining, boss will try to finish him anyway.