All Categories

Fire Knight - Multi-Hitter A1 Champs Fail

Search
Jul 21, 2021, 15:2607/21/21
12/15/20

just wondering why soo many multi-hitter A1 champs just completely fail at Fire Knight.  Seriously, nearly every one on my roster try to do their single hit abilities when the shield is up.  is this just fail programming or lazy?  too busy coming up with new champs to get people to buy shards when the champs i have kind of suck?  what's the problem here?  the AI programming change doesn't help here, at all either.  seems like a super easy, barely an inconvenience fix on Plariums end.  shields up?  do the A1... simple if/then line of code ffs

it's not like i'm asking for maybe champs like Skimfos to actually use their abilities in a way that make sense.  mine absorbs all team debuffs, when the team doesn't have debuffs. also tries to transfer the debuffs to the enemy, when literally no debuffs present...   Rae always leads with enemy buff stripper, when the enemies have no buffs...  just lazy programming.  this is why i cancelled my raid card guys...  no dupe system is why i no longer buy shards.  did you guys want to make money?  stop blowing it on dumb stuff like Ninja and make the champs we have actually work 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2021, 15:4107/21/21
06/25/20

Yeah. FK and Dragon are terrible. Champs use their TM control moves on Dragon who is immune, and on FK who is immune while shield is up.

I'm guessing it's because they made them immune after the fact, and didn't change how the AI interacts with them like they did with CB.

But yes. This would be a huge benefit.

Jul 21, 2021, 22:0707/21/21
12/19/19

I would be happy with ZERO developer time devoted to AI changes and 100% of efforts into expanding the user customization in team setups. Starting with increasing the number of presets by making it 10 for each dungeon, and by making the skills customizable by round.  Those 2 things solve 90 percent of the problems, unfortunately the annoying FK shield problem would still exist. Being able to turn of skills against dragon and golem boss would be great though.

Jul 24, 2021, 22:4007/24/21
12/15/20
Trips

I would be happy with ZERO developer time devoted to AI changes and 100% of efforts into expanding the user customization in team setups. Starting with increasing the number of presets by making it 10 for each dungeon, and by making the skills customizable by round.  Those 2 things solve 90 percent of the problems, unfortunately the annoying FK shield problem would still exist. Being able to turn of skills against dragon and golem boss would be great though.

so you're proposing a change that wouldn't help, and adds nothing to the conversation.  mmmk

Jul 26, 2021, 15:5707/26/21
12/19/19
reitzer.david

so you're proposing a change that wouldn't help, and adds nothing to the conversation.  mmmk

lol, fair point that my "addition" does not address the primary concern of the FK shield.  My pov, though I concede not clearly stated, is that broader AI customization would solve some issues (definitely not 100%) with the FK shield while also providing benefits in every area of the game.  Rather than band aid fixing individual champ skills for 1 specific boss like they did with CH.  I think with the ability to set the opener/skill priority for each of the 3 rounds would at least allow me to minimize the crappy AI :)  

The pace at which we get improvements is barely a slow crawl, it would be sad to see the next "fix" be a handful of champs with improved FK AI is all I am saying.