All Categories

Ninja FAIL !

Ninja FAIL !

Search
Jul 20, 2021, 10:3307/20/21
01/23/20

Ninja FAIL !

OMG the Ninja stream was a huge fail. Why didnt he just start as a new player?  He had no idea what he was doing, he just looked confused. This isnt a way to gain or keep new players. They needed to see him progress as they do.  EPIC FAIl, PLARIUM !! Seriously. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE idea. The Riad Community is in shock how bad his stream was.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2021, 10:3707/20/21
01/19/21

Oh they seriously do not want to see him progress like everyone else, or they'd never start playing the game. We all know he's not going to play Raid any more than he absolutely has to to collect that sweet, sweet advertisement money.

Jul 20, 2021, 11:5607/20/21
06/22/19

It is fine. He does not need to be an expert of the game on day 1 of his stream in Raid. That is if there will be day 2. Plarium just wants his viewers that he plays Raid and advertise Raid. That is good enough. 

People will most likely play the game if their favorite streamer is playing it or advertising it and not exactly because he is good at the game. 

Jul 20, 2021, 16:1607/20/21
07/31/20

Let imagine like this, one day Cristiano Ronaldo stream a football game, people can see his face, hear his voice and see him "playing", playing with quotes"", why quotes ""?

- 1st, game developer paid him for such ads.

- 2nd, his account would be full of great game players, it's an ads anyway.  

- 3rd, he does not need to play game like an expert, but some experts could play it for him.

- 4th, he could talk while someone else playing, how you know ? 

Jul 20, 2021, 21:3007/20/21
10/08/17

I am in my 50's and watched the full Ninja stream. The KID is toxic along with his community. Not my style for sure with the language. I prefer watching a more mature streamer with pure clean comedy on the side. But maybe he appeals to 20 yr olds. But at the end  of the day who are the whales of Raid? Not kids

The whole stream was a epic fail as he fumbled his way around the Raid game. I am sure Plarium felt much like I have  in the past after dumping $100's  on shards and getting nothing for it. They blew their  load  on this guy and what a waste

Even if some  of his viewers try Raid  its unlikely they are able to bring back the revenue needed to justify this endeavour

I am glad Raid has QUALITY content creators already because I have 0 onterest in watching anything ever again by Ninja

Sad, what a waste

On the + side and  only good comment I can make is that the Free Ninja Legend for all looks super powerful at end game (think I will keep it and fully upgrade it :)  ) Thaks at least for that Plarium👍

Jul 20, 2021, 22:0807/20/21
12/19/19

"On the + side and  only good comment I can make is that the Free Ninja Legend for all looks super powerful at end game (think I will keep it and fully upgrade it :)  ) Thaks at least for that Plarium"

That is all that really matters.  I didn't nor will I watch.  Appealing to another demographic may make sense at this point.

Jul 20, 2021, 23:0107/20/21
04/10/21
PriestGuardian

I am in my 50's and watched the full Ninja stream. The KID is toxic along with his community. Not my style for sure with the language. I prefer watching a more mature streamer with pure clean comedy on the side. But maybe he appeals to 20 yr olds. But at the end  of the day who are the whales of Raid? Not kids

The whole stream was a epic fail as he fumbled his way around the Raid game. I am sure Plarium felt much like I have  in the past after dumping $100's  on shards and getting nothing for it. They blew their  load  on this guy and what a waste

Even if some  of his viewers try Raid  its unlikely they are able to bring back the revenue needed to justify this endeavour

I am glad Raid has QUALITY content creators already because I have 0 onterest in watching anything ever again by Ninja

Sad, what a waste

On the + side and  only good comment I can make is that the Free Ninja Legend for all looks super powerful at end game (think I will keep it and fully upgrade it :)  ) Thaks at least for that Plarium👍

Saw HH's overview. I don't have any of the champs or the quality gear and  I could've done better.

Aug 1, 2021, 17:4908/01/21
07/21/20

Can i have a link with the full stream? I wanna have a good laugh :))

Aug 1, 2021, 18:2208/01/21
02/11/21

I think they should have gone after World of Warcraft players.  It's circling the drain, the audience is interested in fantasy settings, and they have enough money to at least pay a WoW sub.

Aug 1, 2021, 19:0408/01/21
10/08/17
Qalam

I think they should have gone after World of Warcraft players.  It's circling the drain, the audience is interested in fantasy settings, and they have enough money to at least pay a WoW sub.

Good call on this  one. Agree

Aug 1, 2021, 20:0508/01/21
04/10/21
PriestGuardian

Good call on this  one. Agree

same. Even other games like monster legends or dragon city would be better than fornite players.

Aug 2, 2021, 11:4508/02/21
01/15/21
Qalam

Not sure that wow players would generally be interested in raid, the amount of content in wow is imcomparable.

Having said that, i have put thousands of hours into wow, gw2 and i play raid so maybe you have a point.

Aug 2, 2021, 21:3608/02/21
02/11/21
Trevor Wilson

Not sure that wow players would generally be interested in raid, the amount of content in wow is imcomparable.

Having said that, i have put thousands of hours into wow, gw2 and i play raid so maybe you have a point.

Same, lol.  Came from WoW.  Maybe they didn't target WoW because they're already pulling WoW players away.  With kids, I need games I can step away from in an instant.  Raid, Xcom2, AoW, Total War all fit the bill well.

Aug 2, 2021, 22:3108/02/21
01/15/21
Qalam

Same, lol.  Came from WoW.  Maybe they didn't target WoW because they're already pulling WoW players away.  With kids, I need games I can step away from in an instant.  Raid, Xcom2, AoW, Total War all fit the bill well.

Yeh, no way could i play wow now, it doesnt mix with family life- i get you.

Aug 5, 2021, 13:5708/05/21
02/06/21
PriestGuardian

Sad, what a waste

I  would   have  to  agree  with  you.  Most  people  who  spend  are  adults.  I  just  don't  care  to  watch  some  kid  stream  especially  if  their  vocabulary is  so  limited  that  they  can  only  fill  in  with  garbage.  On  a  side  note:  PriestGuardian  would  be  a  cool  name  for  a  High  Elf  Support  Champion.  Send  them  a  selfie  and  maybe  they  can  make  one  for  you.  also  they  could  give  me  a  free  Legendary  Priestguardian  since  it  is  my  idea.  Here  is  his  skillset :  A1:  Attacks  all  enemies  and  places  a  shield  worth  20%  of  tgis  champions  max  HP.  A2:  Attacks  all  enemies  and  has  a  75%  chance  of  removing  all  buffs  A3:  Attacks  all  enemies  and  places  a  60%  decrease  defense  and  a  50%  decrease  attack  Passive:  immune  to  stun,  freeze,  and  turn  meter   affects.  That  would  be  an  anazing  champion.  Have  a  good  day

Aug 5, 2021, 15:3608/05/21
04/18/19

They took Ninja and threw him into the Deep end full of Sharks ,,,,

and he Couldnt Swim , or Walk on water ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sure he Drowned and was Eaten by Sharks,, 

BUT IT WAS FUNNY WASNT IT !!