All Categories

I may have a solution to dupes, hear me out!

Search
Jul 18, 2021, 13:3807/18/21
02/27/20

Have you guys heard of games that you can earn while playing and grinding.... Like mydefipets and Axxie Infinity? What if you guys apply that concept here in the game, like we can train our duplicate champs and sell them in auction with their gear for real money or thru binance. The game will earn thru these transactions. We have players who has been playing for years and with no cold heart then sees a well built cold heart on the players auction. Or a player who is aiming to build an unkillable team and sees a man eater unkillable ready on auction or collector who lacks just one champ on a specific faction. Players will be pulling shards, buying shard, build champs, selling them. Players earning through the game, game making more money thru these transactions, the game will become a job for some players. whales will not quit and come back to the game since you can make real money out of it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2021, 23:1307/18/21
02/29/20

That  would  ruin  the  structure  of  the  game-  Plarium  loses  money  because  eventually  everyone  will  have  every  champion-  and  you  could  just  give  whatever  you  want  to  your  alt  and  instantly  make  the  account  get  better.

Believe  me,  this  would  be  nice  to  have  in  the  game,  but  its  never  gonna  happen.