All Categories

Unkillable help

Unkillable help

Search
Jul 16, 2021, 04:5407/16/21
04/25/20

Unkillable help

So my current unkillable (maneater,painkeeper,catacomb councilor,frozen banshee, gravechill killer which is based from unkreelable from deadwood jedi) can hit the UNM clan boss between 33m and 35m (its pretty much RNG) so i plan to replace my grave chill killer (Stun target) with someone else since i think its not working with my current setup to actually do two keys.

gravechill currently acts as my stun target since she applied poisons and defence downs. 

The current ones im thinking on adding as a replacement is skullcrusher but im not sure if it will messup with the unkillable since it might mess with pain keeper's A1. 

Another option is geomancer but he is currently unbooked and i actually tried him but did less damage even when i was using bulwark as my stun target.

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 19, 2021, 01:1307/19/21
02/29/20

Geomancer  is  a  beast.  With  Giant  Slayer  he  can  reflect  tons  of  damage.

Frozen  Banshee  can't  be  removed,  as  your  main  source  of  damage  through  Poison.

Then  perhaps  Catacomb  Councilor  stays  as  well?  The  main  thing  you  are  missing  is  Defense  Down,  so  you  might  need  to  wait  for  someone  to  fill  that  role  (other  than  Gravechill  or  Rhazin  since  you  probably  can't  use  Rhazin  in  other  areas  with  that  speed).  If  you  are  still  missing  damage,  you  could  try  Bulwark  for  Catacomb.  Bulwark  and  Geomancer  should  work  pretty  well.

Otherwise  you  might  need  to  wait  for  a  lucky  Fatman  or  Fayne.