All Categories

Seeking Champion Advice

Seeking Champion Advice

Search
Jul 13, 2021, 16:1507/13/21
05/26/21

Seeking Champion Advice

Hello!  I've been playing this game for a while but recently I've been dedicating more time to it.  I don't have any personal friend who play the game so this is where I have turned to for advice.  

What mental process do you guys go through in deciding whether or not to invest time/energy into a champion?

*I have a 108 champions, all either Epic or Rare.  My main motivation for collecting so many is for the faction wars.

Is there an easier way to find out which artifacts can use what glyphs other than go through each and every one?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2021, 16:3807/13/21
06/25/20

1) Always consult Ayumi / Hellhades for a first glance at a champ before forming an opinion. After that, decide whether they are going to help you in just one place, or in many places. And lastly, try to figure out how replaceable they are. As an example, there are very few champs who have team counter-attack or ally-attack, vs there are many, many champs that do single-target DEF down. Try to get a feel for how important the kit that one champ brings, and who you would want to replace them with eventually.

2) Only the usable glyphs are ... usable? When you select enchant, it will only give you the option to use a glyph if the artifact has that stat. Unless I misunderstood your question?

Jul 13, 2021, 16:5707/13/21
Jul 13, 2021, 16:59(edited)
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

1) Always consult Ayumi / Hellhades for a first glance at a champ before forming an opinion. After that, decide whether they are going to help you in just one place, or in many places. And lastly, try to figure out how replaceable they are. As an example, there are very few champs who have team counter-attack or ally-attack, vs there are many, many champs that do single-target DEF down. Try to get a feel for how important the kit that one champ brings, and who you would want to replace them with eventually.

2) Only the usable glyphs are ... usable? When you select enchant, it will only give you the option to use a glyph if the artifact has that stat. Unless I misunderstood your question?

I think question no. 2 is meant the other way round. If you get a new glyph in FW, how do you find an item where it fits? 

There is no satisfying way to do that. The item-filter gives at least a little help. You can search for certain substats and display artifacts in use.

i

Even if you use another language version, the buttons for the itemfilter should be at the same position.

But that is not really satisfying. It shows every item with the substat, including items that have allready (better) glyphes inserted. Still a lot of dumb klicking to find a fitting item for your new glyph.