All Categories

Missing energy

Missing energy

Search
Jul 12, 2021, 00:2107/12/21
07/05/21

Missing energy

Really dumb question but I had a bunch of full energy that I claimed and now that I need them it's not showing I have any.  We're they instantly used and added to my energy when I claimed them or were they all wasted or is this a glitch and something I need to contact support about? I've only been playing 9 days so I'm not sure how things work. Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2021, 07:2407/12/21
04/14/20

If you claim an energy refill from rewards or your inbox, it's immediately added to your energy, yes. So if you don't want the energy immediately added, wait to claim it (although make sure not to let the rewards expire before you claim them). And as you've probably figured out by now, energy refills automatically as long as it's below the cap, but not anymore when it's above the cap, so generally speaking you want to be below the cap all/most of the time. 

Jul 12, 2021, 12:4707/12/21
04/10/21
L9753

If you claim an energy refill from rewards or your inbox, it's immediately added to your energy, yes. So if you don't want the energy immediately added, wait to claim it (although make sure not to let the rewards expire before you claim them). And as you've probably figured out by now, energy refills automatically as long as it's below the cap, but not anymore when it's above the cap, so generally speaking you want to be below the cap all/most of the time. 

Generally speaking, I don't play enough to get an negative change in energy lol

Jul 13, 2021, 07:4607/13/21
04/01/20

Hello @ahossler1104

The enrgy from Tournaments, events, and daily free packs usually goes into your inbox, however the ones from Tournaments, Events, Promos codes and Update gifts they have a limit between 3 up to 10 days , so you need to keep an eye on your inbox on when the energy refills about to expire, so you can collect it. 

Alpha H