All Categories

mod deleting CC youtube links

Search
Jul 7, 2021, 17:4707/07/21
06/13/21

Allowing a mod to delete content creator content off the discord without telling the content creator is unbelievable. I would have thought the community managers had the training in brand management to understand a youtube video with all the top content creators drives organic growth and drives a more robust community yet they back a discord mod with a simple mind? I'm shocked at how badly it's been handled and I for one am glad I quit spending on this game a month ago.  It's just another example of a game that deserves better than what it gets from the people running it and the mods they have in discord. I hope you come to your senses, fix what you have damaged, and sit the mod down for a good talking to because they clearly need to be treated as a child. Is a mod acting like a child really worth damaging your brand further? Just because they don't possess the ability to see how this is PROMOTING your brand doesn't mean you need to back them. If you don't require your mods to have any skills maybe it's time for a class in brand management

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2021, 02:2907/08/21
01/04/20

Do  you  have  any  screen  shots  or  proof?  You  can  DM  me  if  you  want.  

Jul 8, 2021, 15:4207/08/21
05/24/19

Kindly Link to the videos in question and we will check it with CMs. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.