All Categories

Suggestion: Dupe System

Search
Jul 5, 2021, 14:0407/05/21
06/01/21

Hi! I have read about this and the possible end of this with an empower system. Im not really sure if this will be better or worse, because this will implicate more deep content for end game players, plus more difference between FTP and P2W player if the "empowered" champions can be used in pvp content of for teams in tournaments...

So here is a simple suggestion for other way to spend duplicates:

Why cant fuse them? In a simple way =

3 Legos = 1 new lego (not the same of the 3 used, guaranteed).

25% Random result

25% Inc. % result depending on Faction and Affinity used.

Example=

-If u fuse 3 copies of the same champion, u´ll have 75% chance to get 1 DIFFERENT champion for the same faction and affinity (if possible), and always 25% for a random one.

-If u fuse 3 random champions from the same affinity or faction, u´ll have 75% for get a new one from these affinity/faction. Always 25% from another random one.

-If u fuse 3 random from different affinity/faction. u´ll have 25% for get a new one from one of the three faction selected and 25% for a random one. Plus 25% for each affinity.

The % here can be ajusted (and should be ajusted for void ones, like shard %).

---

This also could be used for RARE and EPIC champions (maybe more, 5 instead 3), so this way we can finally use duplicated or useless champions.

And here we can improve it with for example:

-If u use lvl 30 and 3 star ascended RARES, u have a 0.5% to get an EPIC instead a RARE.

-The same for Epic to get a Lego... maybe less %... 0.1... (arguable option here).

Just a suggestion!

Have Fun! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2021, 14:1307/05/21
04/10/21

A complication would be getting a junkier champ from the fusion.

Jul 5, 2021, 22:2307/05/21
08/11/20

The  best  way  to  stop  duplicates in  this  game  is:  To  remove  the  champion  from  the  pool  once  it  has  been  acquired.  

Plarium  will  never  do  this.  As  they  make  a  lot  of  money  from  the  never  ending  duplicate system.

The  community has  been  harping  on  about  this  for  over  a  year  now.  And   nothing  has  changed.

Jul 5, 2021, 22:3307/05/21
04/10/21
Lotro_Fanatic

The  best  way  to  stop  duplicates in  this  game  is:  To  remove  the  champion  from  the  pool  once  it  has  been  acquired.  

Plarium  will  never  do  this.  As  they  make  a  lot  of  money  from  the  never  ending  duplicate system.

The  community has  been  harping  on  about  this  for  over  a  year  now.  And   nothing  has  changed.

Rip dupe coldhearts

Jul 6, 2021, 03:2807/06/21
07/31/20
Riptide

Rip dupe coldhearts

12 CH here.

You would never see my post. It always disappear a few hours later. 

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 6, 2021, 12:3307/06/21
03/02/21

Hi, FedeNow! Thank you for the suggestion! I like your line of thinking; fusing Champs with somewhat uncertain results seems like an interesting idea. 

I can't provide you with any information about the current stage of the duplicates solution, but we already have tested several of them and keep searching for a new one

Jul 9, 2021, 18:2107/09/21
03/16/19
Oracle

Hi, FedeNow! Thank you for the suggestion! I like your line of thinking; fusing Champs with somewhat uncertain results seems like an interesting idea. 

I can't provide you with any information about the current stage of the duplicates solution, but we already have tested several of them and keep searching for a new one

Put a new legendary champ ICON in 3v3 arena bazaar every week, people can redeem for that champ ICON and use the dupe system to fuse it with 5 dupe champs.