All Categories

Inmortal CB Setup - Improve possible?

Search
Jul 5, 2021, 13:0607/05/21
06/01/21

Hi! I recently got Maneater plus Painkeeper, so i jumped from 8 millons in Brutal to 30 millons in UN. What a change! LOL.

My team has 3 champs at 50 (Only both DPS at 60, and just BEK fully ascended) so i have much more to improve there, but my question is about the champions im using, and if there is other combination that can be more powerfull, talking about a poison setup.

Without consider Maneater + Painkeeper, (these two cant be replaced obviously).

Dps 1 - Lider = BEK (Aura +25% Crit. Rate  // Pasive = Allies make +20% dmg againist poisoned enemy)

Dps 2 = Visier (Extend debuff + 3 hit to proc maestries)

SlowBoy = FB (Poison Sensibility).

With this comp, i have CB fully debbuffed (9 poison + 1 poison sensibility) by 3er turn.

I have been thinking and i cant find in theory, how to make it better becase all 3 are important in their respective function in this setup. Maybe FB can be taken out, and get Razhin in her place (I havent Dracomorph). That way i lost +25% poison dmg but i gain red def + weakness.

But this also means 1 less slot for poison, so 12.500 x 9 + 50.000 =  162.500 less poison dmg x turn.

The point here is improving without change all 3 champions. Like poison setup, cant figure if i can make it better.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2021, 13:5907/05/21
06/25/20

The math around swapping out FB for Rhazin is tricky. Remember that BEK only puts two poisons per use of his A2, which I assume is fully booked so it's on a 3-turn CD. Say you run Rhazin - he'll take two debuff slots, which leaves eight for BEK. To fill those eight slots will take 12 turns, which is quite a while. Also, as you mentioned, you lose a poison slot and you lose poison sensitivity. And given you don't have CA, Vizier may not be able to keep the poisons fully stacked - you'll probably find some runs where they drop off before he can boost them, which means it may take even longer than 12 turns to get them to stick.

I think you have the right ideas, though. I would experiment with getting rid of BEK in favour of Rhazin. You'll stack poisons faster than if you drop FB, and while you lose out on the CR and damage boost from BEK, you gain in the DEF down and Weaken from Rhazin.

Do you have any CA champs? That might be worth experimenting with too. If you do, you can drop Vizier and stack the poisons through CA, and benefit from an extra round of attacks per round.

Jul 5, 2021, 14:1707/05/21
06/01/21
kramaswamy.kr

The math around swapping out FB for Rhazin is tricky. Remember that BEK only puts two poisons per use of his A2, which I assume is fully booked so it's on a 3-turn CD. Say you run Rhazin - he'll take two debuff slots, which leaves eight for BEK. To fill those eight slots will take 12 turns, which is quite a while. Also, as you mentioned, you lose a poison slot and you lose poison sensitivity. And given you don't have CA, Vizier may not be able to keep the poisons fully stacked - you'll probably find some runs where they drop off before he can boost them, which means it may take even longer than 12 turns to get them to stick.

I think you have the right ideas, though. I would experiment with getting rid of BEK in favour of Rhazin. You'll stack poisons faster than if you drop FB, and while you lose out on the CR and damage boost from BEK, you gain in the DEF down and Weaken from Rhazin.

Do you have any CA champs? That might be worth experimenting with too. If you do, you can drop Vizier and stack the poisons through CA, and benefit from an extra round of attacks per round.

You´re right. Didnt realize that BEK alone will take a long to fully debuff CB.

No, i havent CA, this should be an improvement by sure.

I think ill start with reaching 60 with Maneater plus Painkeeper. Meanwhile ill continue searching alternatives (in poison setup, because if i change all 3 of course i can make a setup defense or offense based)

Anyway, im not complaining about the damage im making right now, im just starting in the "inmortal world" and i love the idea about change this puzzle pieces to make this setup more efficient :D