All Categories

My next 6* or what should i do to progress?

Search
Jun 30, 2021, 15:5606/30/21
06/02/21

Hey Guys,

iam freshly new to the Game, i played 23 Days and spend a little amount of money, the gem pack for example.

Some of my Progress:

• Brutal Campaign 252/252*
  • Mino Stage 15
  • Spider Stage 10 (get 4-5* Eq)
  • Dragon Stage 13 (get4-6* Eq)
  • Arena Between Silver 4 to Gold 2
  • Clanboss Hard 6Million with one Key

I really want to do Clanboss Brutal with 2  or 3 keys, last treasure. And go to Spider 13 for 6* Accesoirs.

Also i really dont know wich Champ i should level up to 6* next, in my opinion, noone should really help me.

But i hope you guys can help me with that?

Here is my collection: 

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2021, 16:1006/30/21
12/19/19

gorgorab

Jun 30, 2021, 16:2606/30/21
Jun 30, 2021, 16:26(edited)
06/02/21
Trips

gorgorab

hey, first thanks for the answer, i use him most likley for dragon or arena to attack buff and revive. i havnt booked him should i use my epic books for him? And at the moment i dont really feel why hes much stronger with 6* as with good gear 5*, would you explain me your thinking about him? :)

Jun 30, 2021, 16:3906/30/21
Jun 30, 2021, 16:40(edited)
10/15/20

I guess Spider 11 (force affinity) blocks your progress right now, 3/4 of your lvl 60 champs have magic affinity and land weak and receive strong hits.

I would build an Armiger. Due to his affinity he helps at that stage where you have problems right now, he is a champ of epic quality in uncommen skin. I use Armiger in my Fireknight 20 team, and he is usefull in a lot of stages: Spider, Fireknight, Scarab King, Faction Crypt boss at stage 7 and 14 (and probably 21, but I'm not at this point so far and can't tell for sure), you will not regret to build one.

Jun 30, 2021, 16:4006/30/21
02/22/21

You have Royal Guard in your vault... get him out of there, and get him maxed out.  INSANE dps on bosses, and he brings both an AOE 60% def down, and a 30% speed down.  Bellower can replace Kael as a speed farmer, but I have not bothered, because we are talking about the difference of 10 seconds on most fights between my two.

The rest of this stuff are things I wish people had told me when I was at your level and stage of the game...  its free advice, so its worth exactly what you paid for it... but it might help you, if you are interested...

NOW is the time in the game that you will want to start focusing on one dungeon at a time. Get a team where you want it, max out the dungeon or event they are built for, and then move on to building your next dungeon team.  You are probably flying high because you have a few good champions, and get get to 14 on some of the dungeons... but the game is going to start getting a lot harder, and you will need to special craft your teams to get the most performance out of each team in each different dungeon.

For me, I found the best-ish team order to build was:

1- PVP rank -- When you can get into the silver and gold ranks, you are getting massive, across-the-board bonuses for your teams, which will be KEY in doing well in all of the other areas.

2 - Clan Boss -- You will want to be able to do Nightmare in 3 keys or less is the goal for many guilds. I am not a pro in this game, so I am sure some might disagree, but the gear, potions, rare/void/sacred shards and gems that you win from the top treasure chests are a big help in outfitting teams and building rosters.

3 - Spider -- Never underestimate the power of good accessories in this game.  A single ring made 1million damage difference in CB for me in the early days. That was an extreme case, but not uncommon.  You want rings, necklaces and banners on every champion you bring into a non-campaign dungeon.

4 - Dragon/Fire KNight/Ice Golem/Minotaur  whatever you feel works best for you... god knows I have not figured it all out yet.

Jun 30, 2021, 16:4406/30/21
10/15/20
midmichiganjosh

You have Royal Guard in your vault... get him out of there, and get him maxed out.  INSANE dps on bosses, and he brings both an AOE 60% def down, and a 30% speed down.  Bellower can replace Kael as a speed farmer, but I have not bothered, because we are talking about the difference of 10 seconds on most fights between my two.

The rest of this stuff are things I wish people had told me when I was at your level and stage of the game...  its free advice, so its worth exactly what you paid for it... but it might help you, if you are interested...

NOW is the time in the game that you will want to start focusing on one dungeon at a time. Get a team where you want it, max out the dungeon or event they are built for, and then move on to building your next dungeon team.  You are probably flying high because you have a few good champions, and get get to 14 on some of the dungeons... but the game is going to start getting a lot harder, and you will need to special craft your teams to get the most performance out of each team in each different dungeon.

1- PVP rank -- When you can get into the silver and gold ranks, you are getting massive, across-the-board bonuses for your teams, which will be KEY in doing well in all of the other areas.

2 - Clan Boss -- You will want to be able to do Nightmare in 3 keys or less is the goal for many guilds. I am not a pro in this game, so I am sure some might disagree, but the gear, potions, rare/void/sacred shards and gems that you win from the top treasure chests are a big help in outfitting teams and building rosters.

3 - Spider -- Never underestimate the power of good accessories in this game.  A single ring made 1million damage difference in CB for me in the early days. That was an extreme case, but not uncommon.  You want rings, necklaces and banners on every champion you bring into a non-campaign dungeon.

4 - Dragon/Fire KNight/Ice Golem/Minotaur  whatever you feel works best for you... god knows I have not figured it all out yet.

I would definetly recommend Royal Guard, but I don't see him in the roster. Maybe you confused him with the similar looking Vergis?

Jun 30, 2021, 16:4606/30/21
02/22/21
Skadi

I would definetly recommend Royal Guard, but I don't see him in the roster. Maybe you confused him with the similar looking Vergis?

Fudge.... you are right.  Sorry for wasting time.  Gorgorab would be my next selection then.  At least the PVP team will be SOLID.

Jun 30, 2021, 16:5306/30/21
06/02/21
midmichiganjosh

Thanks for the tipps and your answer, its not RoyalGuard its only Vergis sad enough :/ 

yeah the thing is you wrote it very unspecific in terms of what can i do with my current roaster, wich champ would help me or should i farm mino atm to max my heros skills?

but i get it, that i should focus on one spoefic thing that i should max out. good advise, atm i struggle to  alot of dungeons.

Jun 30, 2021, 16:5406/30/21
02/22/21
Ahtinius

Thanks for the tipps and your answer, its not RoyalGuard its only Vergis sad enough :/ 

yeah the thing is you wrote it very unspecific in terms of what can i do with my current roaster, wich champ would help me or should i farm mino atm to max my heros skills?

but i get it, that i should focus on one spoefic thing that i should max out. good advise, atm i struggle to  alot of dungeons.

Further down, I corrected myself, and switched it to Gorgorab.

Jun 30, 2021, 17:0006/30/21
06/02/21
midmichiganjosh

Further down, I corrected myself, and switched it to Gorgorab.

yeah i looked at him didnt knowe before who he was :D

is it worth to invest energy in Mino now to get my skills up?

Jun 30, 2021, 17:0306/30/21
10/15/20

We are talking about dungeon levels 10 to 15. Gorgorab can do his job at lvl 50 here. He is woth lvl 60 later on, but for now he will do fine at lvl 50.

I still prefer Armiger at your actual point of progress in the game. No Spirit affinity champ at high levels yet, if you only use magic affinity champs, you will struggle in force dungeons. No turnmeter reducing champ yet, while this mechanic is great at Spider and Fireknight. And at Ice Golem Armiger can help with his block revive on the A2. 

Jun 30, 2021, 17:0806/30/21
06/02/21
Skadi

We are talking about dungeon levels 10 to 15. Gorgorab can do his job at lvl 50 here. He is woth lvl 60 later on, but for now he will do fine at lvl 50.

I still prefer Armiger at your actual point of progress in the game. No Spirit affinity champ at high levels yet, if you only use magic affinity champs, you will struggle in force dungeons. No turnmeter reducing champ yet, while this mechanic is great at Spider and Fireknight. And at Ice Golem Armiger can help with his block revive on the A2. 

Thats true i looked up on him at youtube and the hellhades website, its also good that he is uncommen and probably can book him with his dupes faster.

But i need to pull him first in this time i will level up some food :)

Jun 30, 2021, 17:1206/30/21
10/15/20

As a lot of factions don't have any commen or uncommen champs at all, it's quite easy to get him from Mystery Shards.

Jun 30, 2021, 17:1506/30/21
06/02/21
Skadi

As a lot of factions don't have any commen or uncommen champs at all, it's quite easy to get him from Mystery Shards.

also the question for you, do you think its worth invest energy for mino i can farm stage 15? i have now five 6* heros

Jun 30, 2021, 17:1906/30/21
10/15/20

I only buy the skillpoints for gems when I'm lazy and want to use a champ immediately. Otherwise I allways level up a new champ at Mino to collect the scrolls. Be aware that the teammates allready should be fully skilled, so all scrolls automatically go to the new champ.

Jun 30, 2021, 17:2006/30/21
06/02/21
Skadi

I only buy the skillpoints for gems when I'm lazy and want to use a champ immediately. Otherwise I allways level up a new champ at Mino to collect the scrolls. Be aware that the teammates allready should be fully skilled, so all scrolls automatically go to the new champ.

atm only my kael has all scrolls the other ones not :D so this will be a long trip i gues ^^

Jun 30, 2021, 20:5506/30/21
04/12/19

I would recommend Gorgorab, Bellow and Reliquary Tender. These will definitely help your progress. Gorgorab could be a good 1st pick IMO.

Kind regards,

BENZOBOY

Jul 1, 2021, 23:0107/01/21
02/29/20

After  these,  don't  sleep  on  Vergis  and  Tuhak.  And  don't  feed  your  Stitched  Beast.  He  is  useful  in  the  Faction  Wars  boss  stages  with  the  100%  turn  meter  decrease.

Jul 2, 2021, 00:1507/02/21
12/19/19
Ahtinius

hey, first thanks for the answer, i use him most likley for dragon or arena to attack buff and revive. i havnt booked him should i use my epic books for him? And at the moment i dont really feel why hes much stronger with 6* as with good gear 5*, would you explain me your thinking about him? :)

You have progressed quickly in 1st month, well done.  You will see others posting on here without a 6star champ, they are not doing well... but I digress.  Your mistake in thought is that Gorgorab is good enough for where you are at NOW, when you should be looking ahead.  Your goal should be dungeon 20 teams, not dungeon 13.  Until you get to 20, you are wasting resources.  Vergis is also really good.  I would probably 6star him next.  As your gear improves you have 4 strong supports (Apo, Gorg, MM, Vergis) that will carry your dungeon progress.  Runs will be painfully slow, lol.  But those 4 and Kael will clear Dragon 20.  How long it takes to get the gear you need... I don't know.  Bellower I like, but with kael and athel at 60 I would wait on him.

Jul 2, 2021, 01:4607/02/21
06/25/20

With respect to Minotaur farming - I believe it is only worth using if you have both a single champ that can solo Minotaur 15 and are using x2 XP or a raid pass. You need four champs being leveled for masteries to benefit.

That being said - with those four champs, you can bring them all from level 1 5* to level 60 6* purely through farming Minotaur for masteries.

Jul 5, 2021, 00:4907/05/21
05/13/19

I  would  go  with  Gorgorab because he  is  a  beast.