All Categories

Special offers

Special offers

Search
Jun 29, 2021, 21:1106/29/21
06/26/21

Special offers

I don't believe in being a freeloader if I play a game a lot, but I don't believe in putting lots of money into a "Free to Play" game. However, once I hit level 40 (too early, due to XP boosts), I started running into walls. 

With patience you can tunnel through walls, but the only attractive thing about this game is the regular payouts. It's like a slot machine that has a lot of small winning combinations. Then you get to a certain level and everything slows down and it's just grind, grind, grind and nothing but the same daily rewards.

I think it would help a lot if they made higher-level chickens easier to obtain. Latest offer has a decent flock of 5-star chickens, but for $30? And it has a lot of other stuff for leveling up champs. I have a bunch of champs stuck at max, need to be ranked up. Can we buy high-level chickens alone for a decent price? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 29, 2021, 21:1506/29/21
06/25/20

You do know that you don't need to use chickens to rank up your champs, right?

In fact, chickens should basically be considered icing on the cake from events/tournaments/etc. Most ranking should be done by using common and uncommon champs, ranked up by using other common and uncommon ones. Occasionally, depending on your progress, you can use rare champs as food as well, and very occasionally you can use epics if they are dupes and not useful in duplicate.

Jul 2, 2021, 23:5107/02/21
04/21/20

You can also get chickens at the Bazaar (tag team arena)