All Categories

Request improve Inbox more user friendly

Search
Jun 11, 2021, 10:5206/11/21
07/31/20

As title, in-game Inbox has been bad till now, need impove:

1) It's a bug, Other should display Accessories, currently Other display nothing and no option but All show Accessories. 

2) Inbox should have option to sort by item's TIME LEFT. This is my second request, the first request post a year ago, unfortunately, 1 or 2 people  replied it has that option and other people  believe them, I confirm currently Inbox ONLY sort by item's TIME RECEIVE (it sort by date-time receive that item). Hoever the MOST IMPORTANT INFO is item's TIME LEFT/EXPIRE, players have to be alerted when the item is about to disappear. 

3) AUTO USE Inbox gems, energy, double xp items when they are expired. 

Thanks to fusion event, I have 200+ items in Inbox and with no smart sort, I lost double-xp item by 11 minutes late. That item was in the middle of the inbox list. 

Edited

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2021, 11:0506/11/21
01/04/20

Good  morning,

I'll  pass  this  along.  

Jun 11, 2021, 16:3706/11/21
07/31/20
Harbby

Good  morning,

I'll  pass  this  along.  

Thank you.

It's great if you transfer one more issue relate to energy use in inbox, when I kept battling in campaign, I chose auto fill energy, the system use all my 99-day-left potions instead of 17-day-left potion, this is wrong in common sense, I expect the system would use short-day-left potions first. They could do this after they implement day-left-sorting. 

Again, thank you. 

Jun 11, 2021, 20:3106/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 21:01(edited)
05/03/20
Indent14

Thank you.

It's great if you transfer one more issue relate to energy use in inbox, when I kept battling in campaign, I chose auto fill energy, the system use all my 99-day-left potions instead of 17-day-left potion, this is wrong in common sense, I expect the system would use short-day-left potions first. They could do this after they implement day-left-sorting. 

Again, thank you. 

Simple solution to that one.  Use them as soon as you get them.  No reason to leave them in your inbox and maybe lose them.  You can have (so far as I can tell) unlimited energy saved up in your energy bar.

As for your second item; there is a sort by how much time is left.  Next to the drop down menu there is another icon (Reverse order icon) that will sort your items by newest to oldest and if you hit the sort icon it will reverse the order and show your oldest items first.  

i

Maybe the fact that the function does already exist is why people didn't post to the thread, except to tell you the function does exist.

Jun 11, 2021, 21:0506/11/21
06/25/20
kumacho

Simple solution to that one.  Use them as soon as you get them.  No reason to leave them in your inbox and maybe lose them.  You can have (so far as I can tell) unlimited energy saved up in your energy bar.

As for your second item; there is a sort by how much time is left.  Next to the drop down menu there is another icon (Reverse order icon) that will sort your items by newest to oldest and if you hit the sort icon it will reverse the order and show your oldest items first.  

i

Maybe the fact that the function does already exist is why people didn't post to the thread, except to tell you the function does exist.

You don't gain energy when you're above 100%. Storing the free refills in your inbox means you get *way* more bang for your buck.

Jun 11, 2021, 21:0706/11/21
05/03/20

Yes, but better than losing the ones you have in storage.  He is right that it would be nice to do the refill with the oldest first.  That is why I don't keep them in my inbox.

Jun 11, 2021, 21:3506/11/21
06/25/20
kumacho

Yes, but better than losing the ones you have in storage.  He is right that it would be nice to do the refill with the oldest first.  That is why I don't keep them in my inbox.

Yeah I had another thread where I asked for the same feature - auto use items instead of letting them expire.

But just to clarify - it *does* refill from oldest first when you use them from any screen where you need to use energy and you don't have enough, and same for when you're on autobattle

Jun 11, 2021, 23:4006/11/21
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah I had another thread where I asked for the same feature - auto use items instead of letting them expire.

But just to clarify - it *does* refill from oldest first when you use them from any screen where you need to use energy and you don't have enough, and same for when you're on autobattle

Cool.  Then what's he going on about?

And thanks for the clarification!

Jun 12, 2021, 00:4306/12/21
06/25/20
kumacho

Cool.  Then what's he going on about?

And thanks for the clarification!

I believe his request is what I had requested - right now items that expire in your mailbox are just lost. There's really no reason for that to happen - they should just get auto-used instead. The only justification is if Plarium intentionally *wants* people to lose those items - basically the gift card model that got outright outlawed in Canada.

Jun 12, 2021, 03:4806/12/21
07/31/20
Harbby

Good  morning,

I'll  pass  this  along.  

You should not edit the REAL WORD I used for these people, they never learn. Now you see why I MUST use that word. 

(kramaswamy.kr not u but the other guy). 

Jun 12, 2021, 05:2506/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 05:27(edited)
01/04/20

Please refrain from name calling.  And  be respectful to your fellow players.

Jun 12, 2021, 06:0206/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 06:03(edited)
07/31/20
Harbby

Please refrain from name calling.  And  be respectful to your fellow players.

At least you should leave my lesson for him. He never learn anyway. 

Wrong but big mouth. 

Jun 12, 2021, 06:1306/12/21
01/04/20
Indent14

Wrong but big mouth. 

Feel  free  to  let  people  know  they  are  wrong.  But  do  it  professionally  and  without  name  calling.  

Jun 14, 2021, 13:5306/14/21
05/03/20
Indent14

Wrong but big mouth. 

Hopefully you aren't referring to me when you said, "Wrong but big mouth".

Your second requset is already in the game.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) Inbox should have option to sort by item's TIME LEFT. This is my second request, the first request post a year ago, unfortunately, 1 or 2 people  replied it has that option and other people  believe them, I confirm currently Inbox ONLY sort by item's TIME RECEIVE (it sort by date-time receive that item). Hoever the MOST IMPORTANT INFO is item's TIME LEFT/EXPIRE, players have to be alerted when the item is about to disappear.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first portion of that request is already in the game.  You can sort your box by newst to oldest or oldest to newest.