All Categories

Arena Defense Bug?

Arena Defense Bug?

Search
Jun 11, 2021, 03:2706/11/21
03/17/21

Arena Defense Bug?

Since Arena reset on Monday I seem to have been getting an unusual amount of Arena Defense challenges. In the 6 hours after reset I was challenged about 25 times, which had me teetering between Gold 3 and Gold 2. Was a bit strange, but didn't really think much of it as many people would be using their tokens to start progressing towards the next tier. Overnight into Tuesday morning I had dropped down to barely in Gold 2 with 20+ Defense losses. The same has happened the last couple nights as well where I've dropped 200+ and 150+ points over 8 hours or so, with Defense wins sprinkled in as well.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? My clan mates have only been getting 2-3 during their overnight hours, not the 20-30 that I've been getting this week. Hoping its just a streak of bad luck.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2021, 07:0006/11/21
04/01/20

Hello Jeff, 

I would assume your arena is kinda yummy Defense for Gold III  and IV , what is your current Defense? sometimes players sees Easy Defense and starts attacking it, so you start dropping in points that it make you even more visible to players climbing the Gold Tier. 

post your Defense and your Roaster and i might be able to help you choosing a solid Defense. 

Alpha H

Jun 12, 2021, 03:2306/12/21
03/17/21

That's probably what it is. My Defense team at this point is just my Offense team, as they're my most geared for Arena. Elhain, Doompriest, Warmaiden and High Khatun at about 80k team power.