All Categories

Fusion Champs: What do you think?

Search
Jun 10, 2021, 17:2906/10/21
12/19/19

I was just going to get the Skinwalker for FW, as that is a no-brainer for anyone that hasn't finished that faction.  I was also looking forward to not grinding every event :) So I am definitely not getting the lego, but will easily be able to get at least 1 or 2 of the other epics.  All of the epics seem at least decent to me, though none gamechangers.  What are you guys/gals thoughts on them?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2021, 17:4006/10/21
06/25/20

My basic thought process is: legos are very difficult to get through other means, so even if i have no use for a fusion/fragment lego, i'll still go for it. If i end up wanting it later, I'll regret not having done so.

Epics on the other hand, even if they are useful, I can likely get later from shards.

tl;dr I never keep the epics from events, unless i happen to get extras of them.

Jun 10, 2021, 20:0006/10/21
10/15/20

The weather is great right now, sunshine and 22°C. To good to sit in my room and play Raid all day long, so I definetly don't grind for the lego this time. I'm going for the Skinwalker epic, I don't have any reviver from this faction yet.

Jun 10, 2021, 20:3806/10/21
10/08/17

I plan to get a couple Epics but not the Legend

Jun 10, 2021, 20:4206/10/21
12/19/19
PriestGuardian

I plan to get a couple Epics but not the Legend

Well you have always been lazy PG :)

Jun 10, 2021, 21:3006/10/21
02/13/21

The skinwalker is the only one that catches my eye.  Will be required for Faction Wars I think.  Good thing we can get a second for those of us aiming for the dwarf

Jun 10, 2021, 22:0106/10/21
02/29/20

It  all  depends  which  factions  you  got  done.  Skinwalkers  isn't  finished  for  you,  so  that  epic  is  a  must  have.

Which  of  the  Factions  the  epics  are  in  do  you  not  have  finished?

Shadowkin  is  different  since  the  crypt  hasn't  been  released  yet.  The  Epic  and  one  of  the  Rares  look  decent,  but  not  enough  to  justify  going  for  them  over  others,  unless  you  don't  think  you'll  get  FW  done  before  the  new  crypt  releases.  Or  unless  you  really  want  the  Sacreds,  Voids,  Legendary  Skill  Tomes,  and  Rank  5  Chickens  that  they'll  be  adding  to  the  rewards  for  the  new  Faction.

So  for  the  factions  you  don't  have  done  that  one  of  the  epics  are  in-  that  leaves  Lizardmen  and  Ogryn  Tribes-  if  they  are  not  complete,  I'd  take  a  look  at  the  roster    to  see  what  parts  I'd  have  missing.  For  example,  if  you  don't  have  Uugo  or  an  AOE  Defense  Down  Champion  for  OT,  Siegehulk  would  be  your,  uh,  Siegehulk.  And  if  you  are  lacking  a  healer  or  buff  remover  for  Lizardmen,  then  I  guess  the  new  one  would  be  your  Lizard.

Anyway,  I'm  just  going  for  the  Legendary  and  the  Hippo.  That  means  quite  a  grind,  having  to  do  every  event  other  than  the  Summon  Rush  Epic  lol.

Jun 10, 2021, 22:0106/10/21
10/08/17
Trips

Well you have always been lazy PG :)

Guilty as charged. My 2 other Maneaters are still on the shelf waiting  on speed gear for  a UNM CB team

Jun 10, 2021, 22:1306/10/21
02/29/20

Nvm,  just  saw  post  that  you  only  got  Skinwalkers  left  lol.

The  Ogryn  Tribes  and  Shadowkin  look  like  they  could  hit  hard,  and  the  Shadowkin  looks  like  he  pairs  well  with  someone  who  Freezes.

Otherwise  I  would  just  go  for  the  Shadowkins  for  extra  FW  rewards.

Jun 10, 2021, 22:1506/10/21
12/19/19
[V]Destroyer39

Nvm,  just  saw  post  that  you  only  got  Skinwalkers  left  lol.

The  Ogryn  Tribes  and  Shadowkin  look  like  they  could  hit  hard,  and  the  Shadowkin  looks  like  he  pairs  well  with  someone  who  Freezes.

Otherwise  I  would  just  go  for  the  Shadowkins  for  extra  FW  rewards.

Have they released info on when Shadow is being added to FW?  Or do I need to google search the CCs, lol?

Jun 11, 2021, 07:2706/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 07:28(edited)
01/15/21

I pushed hard yesterday as i was off work and got the siegehulk yesterday

I wont be getting the others though...as skadi said the weather is too nice to be indoors on raid at the weekend 

Jun 11, 2021, 09:1406/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 09:16(edited)
02/25/19

I would like to go for the fusion champ, but the scheduling of the events and tournaments is pretty awful and a slap in the face for all players who cannot run FK and IG in 20 seconds. Feed the whales! 🙈 I'll definately go for that Hippo champ.

Jun 11, 2021, 09:1806/11/21
01/19/21

Yeah... The schedule is really tight, and I'm going to have to run FK, IG and training at the same time. I probably have the energy to do it, but I'm starting to doubt I have the actual time.

Jun 11, 2021, 09:2906/11/21
02/25/19

I canot understand why a legendary champ can only be achieved by leaving your rl behind. This is so bad it's almost good. 😂

Jun 11, 2021, 09:4206/11/21
01/19/21

Their logic is apparently to deliberately make bad design choices from a gameplay perspective so that players feel more pressured to "improve" their teams (read: buy shards). They won't add higher speeds, lie about how it's not technically possible, and ban the use of a tool that prove them wrong on that point as well as allow players to waste less time. There's very little reason for any of it except to make the game experience poor enough that people will pay them to escape it.

Jun 11, 2021, 09:5806/11/21
01/04/20
Skadi

The weather is great right now, sunshine and 22°C. To good to sit in my room and play Raid all day long, so I definetly don't grind for the lego this time. I'm going for the Skinwalker epic, I don't have any reviver from this faction yet.

Just play  Raid  outside  :)

Jun 11, 2021, 10:0806/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 10:11(edited)
02/25/19

Yes, you're right. In addition to that I've noticed that it could be that the loot in level 20 dungeons seems to be not as good es before which underlines your statement of forced improvement of the teams. I can run Dragon's Lair 25, but not one of the other three, so it will even be harder to get the champs required for the fusion. I do not have proof of that, but it would fit into their strategy.

I am fortunately far beyond that paying level. From time to time I still spend a small and reasonable amount for energy or books (10 $ circle of warriors or similar). Saving shards for months and then opening them on special events.

Jun 11, 2021, 11:1906/11/21
12/19/19
Morana Aktal

Yes, you're right. In addition to that I've noticed that it could be that the loot in level 20 dungeons seems to be not as good es before which underlines your statement of forced improvement of the teams. I can run Dragon's Lair 25, but not one of the other three, so it will even be harder to get the champs required for the fusion. I do not have proof of that, but it would fit into their strategy.

I am fortunately far beyond that paying level. From time to time I still spend a small and reasonable amount for energy or books (10 $ circle of warriors or similar). Saving shards for months and then opening them on special events.

Running 20 is still best for events/tournaments based on the data others provided.

Jun 11, 2021, 11:2506/11/21
05/13/19

I  rank  the  Epics  the  following way:

Number  1  -  Lizard

Number  2  -  Hippo

Number  3  -  Hulk  in  Iron  Mask

Number  4  -  Cousin  IT

Alot  of  people  are  Hyped  about  the  Hippo.

The  Hippo  offers  revive  which the Skinwalkers Faction  has  been  needing  for  a  while.

I  already  beat  Skinwalkers.

Yet,  I  still  can't  help   myself  from  jumping  aboard  the  Hippo  Hype  Train.

------------------------------------------------

The  Problem  is  I  think  the  Lizardmen   is  actually  the  Star  Hero.

I'm  throwing  parties  about  the  Hippo  and  Lizardmen walking  around  asking  people  if  he  is  Chop  Liver  or  something.  lol

The  Lizardmen A3  move  is  a  Legendary  move.

I  think  if  we  judge  by  ranking  the  Lizardmen   is  number  1.

-----------------------------------------------

Seige  Hulk  -  I  feel  like  there  is  nothing to  say  about  him.

Seige  Hulk  does  AOE  Def  Down  -  It  is  very  good.

If  you  lack  AOE  Def  Down  heroes,  Picking  this  guy  is  completely fine.

If  you  already  own  a  few  AOE  Def  Down  heroes,  You  can  pass  on  him.

AOE  Def  Down  heroes  are  always  welcome  in  Raid.

We  need  more  AOE  Def  Down  heroes  for  every  faction.

Players  like  building  Faction War  teams  with  at  least  1  AOE  Def  Down  hero.

It  helps  players  win  the  fight  faster.

It  helps  make  Speed  runs.

--------------------------------------------------

Gory  AKA  Cousin  IT is  major  disappointment.

As  far  as  I  am  considered  the  Raid  Developers   were  smoking  crack  while  watching  the  Adam's  Family  Movie  when  building  this  dudes  Skill  Kit  +  Hero  Design

-  This  guy  does  Freeze  for  1  turn  only  

(He  doesn't even  grant  himself  extra  turn)

-  Than  ignores  Defense  if  he  attacks  an  enemy  under  Freeze

(He  is  never  going  to  do  this  ignore  defense  because  enemy  Freeze  will  expire  before  he  circles  back  around  to  do  this  move)

-  Than  he  gains  Counter  Attack  if  he  Kills  a  hero  +  Passive  Counter  Attack

(The  Developer gave  him  14k  HP  +  800  DEF)

How  on  earth  can  Cousin  IT  Counter  Attack  when  he  is  dead?

The Base low  HP  +  low  DEF  means  he  will  never  survive  an  enemy  Nuke.

The  developers  didnt  even  give  him  a  passive  to  help  him  survive  an  enemy  Nuke.

Major  Disappointment!

Out  of  the  4  Epic  Heroes  -  Cousin  IT  Visual  appearance  is  the  BEST.

The  Sword  Cousin  IT  holds  has  Ashes  floating  around  it.

Cousin  IT  design  is  so  good  it  makes  you  want  to  play  with  him.

Than  you  think  about  how  to  play  with  him.

Nothing  comes  to  mind  -  Hopeless  

[Gory  Damage  Scales  from  Attack]

If  you  put  tons  of  Attack,  He  will  hit  hard.

The  problem is  he  will  also  be  very  squishy  -  Any  hit  to  him  will  be  Fatal

If  you  put  tons  of  Defense  or  Health,  He  might  survive enemy  hit.

The  problem  is  when  he  returns  fire  he  will  hit  like  limp  noodle.

Major  Ultra  Disappointment 

The  hero  with  the  BEST  looking  hero  design  is  the  one  they  made  unplayable.

Jun 12, 2021, 07:0706/12/21
02/08/20

My personal aim in this fusion is to get the Lizard and the Skinwalker. I need both of them for my Faction wars team.

I am not going for the legendary, it is to time consuming for me and I do believe Hurndig is not a game changer for me.