04/10/21

My first void epic is.....

Towering titan! Is he good?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2021, 01:2806/10/21
04/12/21

He is pretty tanky, like trying to drag a boot through the water.  Not the best but will do.

Jun 10, 2021, 05:2906/10/21
04/05/21

These are the things you should do while trying to build him (I scribbled some notes in blue)

i

i

i

i

Jun 10, 2021, 07:0806/10/21
01/27/21

Not counting Broadmaw (who actually seems pretty good now, I'm taking him to 5 stars tomorrow), I've gotten 2 void epics since I started in January.  My first was Golden Reaper and my second was Suwai Firstborn (got her during Ruel).  They're both a bit like Towering Titan in that they can be useful but you don't necessarily need to focus them unless you come up with a specific use for them.  I was running High Khatun wherever I needed speed but I finally pulled an apothecary about a month ago.  I'd like to get the 2 speed tuned for Clan boss but I've needed the speed lead.  I just pulled a gorgorab during Ruel so I was going to run him as the lead (taking Jorrg's spot) and I'll switch over to Golden Reaper.  My issue was that Jorrg had the highest base speed out of my boosters so switching him straight out for Jorrg was going to hurt my speeds.  Golden Reaper has an even better base speed.  So, this was a long way of saying, you might not have a specific spot for him now but most of the void epics will be useful at some point in time for your account (if you aren't a whale).

Jun 10, 2021, 08:1006/10/21
04/01/20

Hello Riptide, 

Towering Titan is decent, not top tier Epic , but he could do work , however i woulnt follow everything mentioned in Ayumilove like Dark Sovereign commented, especially when it comes to equipping your champion , it all comes to where do you wanna use him and your level in the game. 

Alpha H

Jun 10, 2021, 10:3306/10/21
07/31/20

More and more ayumi is "not enough", you should have a look at hellhades site. 

Jun 10, 2021, 11:3106/10/21
06/25/20

He's just okay. The biggest problem ironically is that he gets an extra turn on his A3 - which means the increase DEF only lasts for one turn on him. That makes him basically unusable in CB.

You could probably find a place for him in dungeons if you have nobody better, but I honestly wouldn't devote many resources on him.

Jun 10, 2021, 12:2106/10/21
04/10/21

I thimk this may work on arena. I'm currently doing a sheild based speed nnuke team in arena, hk goes first, elhain nukes, klod sets up sheild so I don't die, kurzard nukes again, hk tm decrase, elhain another nuke, and so on, with enemy turns in between. That semi aoe provoke+sheild could work instead of team sheild. In other places, he could fill in as universal mt. Not a lot of voids come my way, so I have a bunch of void brews, so this can definatly be leveled soon! Also, I finished ch.1 of Arbiter! Any tips on ch. 2?

Jun 10, 2021, 13:2506/10/21
05/13/19

I  think  Ayumilove  has  made  a  slight  mistake  with  Towering  Titan.

I  think  Towering  Titan  Faction  War  Score  is  being  undervalued.

I  ran  Towering  Titan  +  Cage  Breaker  in  my  Ogryn  Tribe  FW  team.

If  I  remember correctly,  I  ran  them  together  till stage  19.

The  team  I  ran  was:

Drokgul  --------->  Increase  Attack  +  Increase  Defense

Bellower  -------->  AOE  Def  Down  +  I  had  him  in  Stun  set

Cagebreaker  ---->  AOE  Damage  Dealer  -  He  hits  really  hard

Towering  Titan  ->  Provokes  on  enemy  left  standing  which  are  not  Dead  or  Stun

Skullcrusher  ---->  Counter  Attack  +  Ally  Protection

The  above  team  got  me  from  Stage  1  to  19  super  easy.

Their  is  no  way  Towering  Titan  is  a  2  when  he  can  help you  reach Stage  19.

I  would  Argue  Towering  Titan  is  a  4-4.5  for  Faction  Wars

The  only  reason  I  replaced  Towering  Titan  on  Stage  19,  20,  &  21  is  due  to  Block  Buffs.

The  enemy  waves  had  valkyries  +  other  buffing  champions.

I  needed  to  use  Gurptuk  Moss  Beard  (Block  Buff  move)  to  avoid  death.

I  also  think  Ayumilove  Gear  recommendations  are  completely  wrong.

-  Taunting

-  Frost

-  Offense

Those  sets  are  absolutely horrible on  Towering  Titan.

Towering  Titan  isn't really  a  Damage  Dealer  or  a  Tank

Towering  Titan  is  more  of  a  Protector  Hero.

-  Lifesteal

The  above  set  is  only  viable  if  you  plan  to  run  Tower  in  Clan  Boss.

It  isn't good  on  Towering  Titan  outside  of  Clan  Boss

The  Best  Sets  for  Towering  Titan  in  my  opinion  are:

-  Shield  +  Immortal

-  Guardian  +  Immortal

I  put my  Towering  Titan  in  a  Shield  set  /  Immortal  set.

I  was  so  good  in  Faction  Wars.

I  describe Towering  Titan  in  the  following way:

If  you  was  to  pull  Towering  Titan  for  first  time  from  a  shard,  you  wouldn't feel  bad.

His  moves  are  good  enough  to  make  you  feel  curious,  BUT  at  the  same  time  his  moves  are  bad  enough  to  make  you  unsure  about 6  staring  him.

Towering  Titan  makes  you  feel  like  your  on  the  Fence.

Their  was  never  a  time  when  I  felt  like  using  Towering  Titan  as  a  chicken.

It  was  always  should  I  level  him  or  should  I  wait  to  see  if  I  pull  someone better.

This  was  the  dilemma for  me.

The  deciding  factor  for  me  came  when  I  pulled  his  brother  CageBreaker.

I  was  really  excited  to  try  them  both  out  together.

They  are  Brothers  with  a  partnership  skill  mechanic.

This  is  what  push  it  over  the  edge  for  me.

I  was  on  the  fence,  until  that  happen.

Then  I  decided  to  go  for  it.

Jun 10, 2021, 13:2906/10/21
04/10/21
Player J

I  think  Ayumilove  has  made  a  slight  mistake  with  Towering  Titan.

I  think  Towering  Titan  Faction  War  Score  is  being  undervalued.

I  ran  Towering  Titan  +  Cage  Breaker  in  my  Ogryn  Tribe  FW  team.

If  I  remember correctly,  I  ran  them  together  till stage  19.

The  team  I  ran  was:

Drokgul  --------->  Increase  Attack  +  Increase  Defense

Bellower  -------->  AOE  Def  Down  +  I  had  him  in  Stun  set

Cagebreaker  ---->  AOE  Damage  Dealer  -  He  hits  really  hard

Towering  Titan  ->  Provokes  on  enemy  left  standing  which  are  not  Dead  or  Stun

Skullcrusher  ---->  Counter  Attack  +  Ally  Protection

The  above  team  got  me  from  Stage  1  to  19  super  easy.

Their  is  no  way  Towering  Titan  is  a  2  when  he  can  help you  reach Stage  19.

I  would  Argue  Towering  Titan  is  a  4-4.5  for  Faction  Wars

The  only  reason  I  replaced  Towering  Titan  on  Stage  19,  20,  &  21  is  due  to  Block  Buffs.

The  enemy  waves  had  valkyries  +  other  buffing  champions.

I  needed  to  use  Gurptuk  Moss  Beard  (Block  Buff  move)  to  avoid  death.

I  also  think  Ayumilove  Gear  recommendations  are  completely  wrong.

-  Taunting

-  Frost

-  Offense

Those  sets  are  absolutely horrible on  Towering  Titan.

Towering  Titan  isn't really  a  Damage  Dealer  or  a  Tank

Towering  Titan  is  more  of  a  Protector  Hero.

-  Lifesteal

The  above  set  is  only  viable  if  you  plan  to  run  Tower  in  Clan  Boss.

It  isn't good  on  Towering  Titan  outside  of  Clan  Boss

The  Best  Sets  for  Towering  Titan  in  my  opinion  are:

-  Shield  +  Immortal

-  Guardian  +  Immortal

I  put my  Towering  Titan  in  a  Shield  set  /  Immortal  set.

I  was  so  good  in  Faction  Wars.

I  describe Towering  Titan  in  the  following way:

If  you  was  to  pull  Towering  Titan  for  first  time  from  a  shard,  you  wouldn't feel  bad.

His  moves  are  good  enough  to  make  you  feel  curious,  BUT  at  the  same  time  his  moves  are  bad  enough  to  make  you  unsure  about 6  staring  him.

Towering  Titan  makes  you  feel  like  your  on  the  Fence.

Their  was  never  a  time  when  I  felt  like  using  Towering  Titan  as  a  chicken.

It  was  always  should  I  level  him  or  should  I  wait  to  see  if  I  pull  someone better.

This  was  the  dilemma for  me.

The  deciding  factor  for  me  came  when  I  pulled  his  brother  CageBreaker.

I  was  really  excited  to  try  them  both  out  together.

They  are  Brothers  with  a  partnership  skill  mechanic.

This  is  what  push  it  over  the  edge  for  me.

I  was  on  the  fence,  until  that  happen.

Then  I  decided  to  go  for  it.

So sheild+immortal? This will 100% replace Klod in arena, will help in fw, semi aoe provoke, ok I'm using him.

Jun 10, 2021, 14:2606/10/21
12/19/19
Riptide

I thimk this may work on arena. I'm currently doing a sheild based speed nnuke team in arena, hk goes first, elhain nukes, klod sets up sheild so I don't die, kurzard nukes again, hk tm decrase, elhain another nuke, and so on, with enemy turns in between. That semi aoe provoke+sheild could work instead of team sheild. In other places, he could fill in as universal mt. Not a lot of voids come my way, so I have a bunch of void brews, so this can definatly be leveled soon! Also, I finished ch.1 of Arbiter! Any tips on ch. 2?

If your goal is Arbiter my tips are:

1. Stop opening shards outside of 2x events
  2. Brutal 12.3 farmer (assuming you have this)
  3. Dragon 20
  4. Other dungeon 20s / CB Team / Arena TBD based on what your team looks like after #3

Other prioritize CB team or arena after the farmer.  I recommend building a dragon team for the following reasons:

• Gear is the #1 thing that will help you everywhere.  
  • Dragon has arguably the most used sets.  
  • Dragon is the easiest dungeon
  • Better gear will enhance progress everywhere else, way more than Arena/GH bonus, way more than the few shards from hard/brutal CB
  • Usually Dragon & CB Teams overlap significantly (killing 2 birds with 1 stone is important in early game)

Jun 10, 2021, 14:4406/10/21
04/10/21
Trips

If your goal is Arbiter my tips are:

1. Stop opening shards outside of 2x events
  2. Brutal 12.3 farmer (assuming you have this)
  3. Dragon 20
  4. Other dungeon 20s / CB Team / Arena TBD based on what your team looks like after #3

Other prioritize CB team or arena after the farmer.  I recommend building a dragon team for the following reasons:

• Gear is the #1 thing that will help you everywhere.  
  • Dragon has arguably the most used sets.  
  • Dragon is the easiest dungeon
  • Better gear will enhance progress everywhere else, way more than Arena/GH bonus, way more than the few shards from hard/brutal CB
  • Usually Dragon & CB Teams overlap significantly (killing 2 birds with 1 stone is important in early game)

Ok! most of my good gear is from beating campaign bosses or dailies login, I'll farm more speed gear. Is frost gear good? Also, I finally 3 starred normal, 11-7 needed some rng.

Jun 10, 2021, 14:4906/10/21
12/19/19
Riptide

Ok! most of my good gear is from beating campaign bosses or dailies login, I'll farm more speed gear. Is frost gear good? Also, I finally 3 starred normal, 11-7 needed some rng.

If most of your good gear is from campaign, you don't have any good gear... I would not recommend Frost gear untill you are at least mid-game.  The 2pc sets with good stats and substats will be best.  I would not be concerned with 3 starring normal.  Are you farming 12.3 brutal?

Jun 10, 2021, 16:5106/10/21
04/10/21
Trips

If most of your good gear is from campaign, you don't have any good gear... I would not recommend Frost gear untill you are at least mid-game.  The 2pc sets with good stats and substats will be best.  I would not be concerned with 3 starring normal.  Are you farming 12.3 brutal?

Nah. all my 5 star speed gear is from dailies. The lifesteal from shaman is also one of my best. Also, I am not at 12-3 burtal and won't be there for like at least three weeks.

Jun 10, 2021, 16:5306/10/21
04/05/21
Riptide

Nah. all my 5 star speed gear is from dailies. The lifesteal from shaman is also one of my best. Also, I am not at 12-3 burtal and won't be there for like at least three weeks.

What is the max level of campaign you can farm with 3 other champs at 100% win rate?

Jun 10, 2021, 17:1406/10/21
04/10/21
Razznik

What is the max level of campaign you can farm with 3 other champs at 100% win rate?

hard 3/6 is what I do. I know I can press farther, but I spent the last week farming for my elhain, getting masteries, Arbiter missions, and getting 3 star on everything in normal. Will press farther today. Prob. won't be able to let my Elhain and 3 chickens win on auto tho.

Jun 10, 2021, 17:4706/10/21
05/13/19

You  definitely want  to  get  to  a  point  where  you  can  Solo  Brutal  Mode.

Elhain  can  do  it  if  she  is  lvl  60

Jun 10, 2021, 19:2506/10/21
04/10/21
Player J

You  definitely want  to  get  to  a  point  where  you  can  Solo  Brutal  Mode.

Elhain  can  do  it  if  she  is  lvl  60

shes lv 50 5th ascension

Jun 10, 2021, 20:0406/10/21
10/15/20
Riptide

shes lv 50 5th ascension

Then do yourself a big favour and stop levelling other champs until Elhain is lvl 60. A lvl 60 farmer that can do 12-3 brutal will help your general progression in this game far more than anything else.

You need lvl 60 champs to beat the hig dungeon levels. A campaign farmer, well, farms them for you.

Jun 10, 2021, 20:3406/10/21
06/25/20

Number one step should ALWAYS be to get a reliable level 60 campaign farmer fully maxed and upgraded. Though he's been told this an innumerable number of times already, on the various threads he creates :/

Jun 10, 2021, 20:4106/10/21
12/19/19

Yes, what the last two replies said... no more questions until you get a 12.3 brutal farmer....