All Categories

CB teem makeover

CB teem makeover

Search
Jun 9, 2021, 15:1806/09/21
02/24/20

CB teem makeover

i have been trying to improve my clan boss team for a while without making a lot of progress...

i can 2-key nightmare(most of the times...) but i really want to get closer to 2-3 keying the UN clan boss... im a F2P and i got valk! there must be a wayyy

here is my current team(sometimes im switching between apoth and mausoleum), and the really low damage im doing, also posted my builds for all of the team's champs, and another picture with the rest of my champs if anyone think of a better comp.

usually i can survive around 20-25 turns for UN or around 30 for nightmare

thanks for the help!!!!

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2021, 14:4506/10/21
12/19/19

Have you looked at deadwoodjedi?  I do not have Valk, but plenty of comps with her can be as good as unkillable.  You have impressive speeds from what I can see, but not sure what your specific strategy is or how well tuned your team is in terms of champ order and running at a 4:3 speed or faster when using Apo.  I am guessing a well tuned team with Mage would be better than Apo but I really don't know.  Hopefully someone running a valk comp will see this.  Most of my clan runs unkillable but I will double check and see if anyone in my clan has run a valk comp. 

Jun 11, 2021, 16:1806/11/21
02/24/20

thank Trips !

anyone else? 😁