All Categories

unplayable team arena

unplayable team arena

Search
Jun 8, 2021, 17:3906/08/21
05/01/21

unplayable team arena

Do something for the team arena as it is unplayable in silver. 

All the players have too much speed. It's impossible to play. Why they are in silver and not in gold 4. 

Put a bot like for the classic arena, I don't know, but improve it. It's a speed competition. Frankly, it's not fun. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2021, 04:0406/09/21
05/13/19

Arena  is  working  as  intended.

Its  clear  the  only  unplayable team  in  arena  is  your  team.

You  need  to  improve yourself.

You  are  blaming  the  game  for  your  lack  of  effort.

Jun 9, 2021, 07:5706/09/21
04/14/20

You seem to think that the tiers in TTA are similar to classic arena - they're not. In TTA, only a small number of players is allowed in each tier other than bronze I, which in classic arena is only the case for platinum. Hence, the late mid-game and end-game players, who are in gold III or IV in classic arena, are spread out across the gold, silver and high bronze tiers in TTA. Personally I've been in gold IV in classic for a long time, but in TTA, I'm generally in bronze IV or silver I. For newer players, it's only when they can reach gold comfortably in classic arena that they should expect to get out of bronze I in TTA. 

Jun 12, 2021, 20:2706/12/21
05/01/21

Thanks for your response L9753

I understand why there is a difference between the classic arena and the team arena 

Why there are big behemoths in the silver team arena 

Jun 12, 2021, 21:1506/12/21
04/14/20
Harb

Thanks for your response L9753

I understand why there is a difference between the classic arena and the team arena 

Why there are big behemoths in the silver team arena 

Because there are that many big behemoth players, clearly - the available spaces in the gold tier aren't enough, so they're also in silver or even bronze. Plus, lots of people don't try so hard in TTA and are probably in a tier lower than the maximum tier they could achieve if they tried their best. But don't expect them to make TTA easier at any point, there's absolutely no reason to do that. 

Jun 12, 2021, 21:4306/12/21
04/10/21
L9753

Because there are that many big behemoth players, clearly - the available spaces in the gold tier aren't enough, so they're also in silver or even bronze. Plus, lots of people don't try so hard in TTA and are probably in a tier lower than the maximum tier they could achieve if they tried their best. But don't expect them to make TTA easier at any point, there's absolutely no reason to do that. 

TTA seems amazing, fragmants for drextar and Broadmaw