All Categories

Silver cost reduction goes back to normal?

Search
Jun 6, 2021, 13:5306/06/21
05/13/21

I consider the gear costs in this game a cancer. Upgrading and removing gear is by far the #1 money sink with gear removal costs being, imo, unreasonably high.

I just got an announcement that gear removal costs are currently reduced and will go back to 'normal' in a few days?!

Is this a joke? Please tell me this announcement is about something else and I just got confused.

Why that announcement hit me so hard?

As a fairly new player, silver is *extremely* hard to keep at a reasonable level. I always hit a wall where silver is just not enough.

Being a new player, moving around gear is one of the top things to do to learn the game, try out new things and -generally- have fun with how this game works.

I can't count the times where I had to remove ALL gear from a unit because I eventually learned that some things don't do what I thought they did OR I realised a unit is better in doing something else (so different gear needed) etc.

Can we please, not only get back to the old costs but also *reduce* even further the current gear removal costs?

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2021, 14:0906/06/21
07/31/20

never notice the cost is reduced, isn't it ? 

Jun 6, 2021, 14:1206/06/21
Jun 6, 2021, 14:40(edited)
05/13/21

The announcement showed that the -50% reduced costs comes to an end on the 11th of June (could be wrong on the date).

I really hope I was seeing things and in fact the announcement was something different but I don't think so (I admit, I clicked it away too fast)

Edit: just noticed, the announcement sits right in the 'News' section