All Categories

Raid cards and battle pass /

Search
May 31, 2021, 00:1205/31/21
02/13/20

The raid card section in the shop is no longer showing up on my main account did it just disappear or is it because I didn't buy it soon enough so you have taken it off? 

I know you have said the battle pass will not be added back to the game because it was said that people just didn't want it but that isn't true the players were not buying it at the time because there was a boycott at the time because raid was ignoring their customers and only kissing the butts of whales. The arena was messed up at that time and they were pushing packs that were just way too much for others.

For now, at least you are headed in the right direction except you still bend over to satisfy the whales but that is just going to be how it is when money is more important than the customer base. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2021, 07:3105/31/21
04/15/19

Hello,

You can only purchase Raid Pass on Andoid/iOS device. So if you are on PC using Plarium Play, that's the reason you cannot see the Raid Pass offer in the store.

Regarding battle pass, the reason wasn't that players weren't buying it at all. There were multiple factors that caused Plarium to decide not to continue with battle pass (you can read more on our official discord). We have however recently received a Doom Tower update which a lot of players compare to a different version of battle pass.

When it comes to arena, Plarium is aware of the issues and constantly working on improvements, such as the latest update which focused on a lot of arena elements.

May 31, 2021, 08:5905/31/21
02/14/21
Krysh

Hello,

You can only purchase Raid Pass on Andoid/iOS device. So if you are on PC using Plarium Play, that's the reason you cannot see the Raid Pass offer in the store.

Regarding battle pass, the reason wasn't that players weren't buying it at all. There were multiple factors that caused Plarium to decide not to continue with battle pass (you can read more on our official discord). We have however recently received a Doom Tower update which a lot of players compare to a different version of battle pass.

When it comes to arena, Plarium is aware of the issues and constantly working on improvements, such as the latest update which focused on a lot of arena elements.

You can only purchase Raid Pass on Andoid/iOS device 

May i ask why us PC players are left out in the cold?

Sorry I do not use my phone to play games, so only have this down loaded on my PC.

May 31, 2021, 10:0105/31/21
04/15/19

Raid Pass is a subscription service that has to go through Apple/Google accounts. Subscription feature hasn't been implemented on Plarium Play yet and I currently don't know if it will be in the future.

If you have a Google account, you can donwload BlueStacks on PC, which is am emulator so the option to purchase Raid Pass is available there.

May 31, 2021, 10:3505/31/21
02/14/21
Krysh

Raid Pass is a subscription service that has to go through Apple/Google accounts. Subscription feature hasn't been implemented on Plarium Play yet and I currently don't know if it will be in the future.

If you have a Google account, you can donwload BlueStacks on PC, which is am emulator so the option to purchase Raid Pass is available there.

Thanks but no thanks, Old school here if you want my money don't make me jump thru hoops.

Also another annoyance why have message boards if all you do on them is send  people to other media, great idea but we only take suggestions on discord, once again thanks but no thanks, it is a game not my lifes work to jump around to where you want me 😈

May 31, 2021, 14:3305/31/21
06/25/20
Minin

Thanks but no thanks, Old school here if you want my money don't make me jump thru hoops.

Also another annoyance why have message boards if all you do on them is send  people to other media, great idea but we only take suggestions on discord, once again thanks but no thanks, it is a game not my lifes work to jump around to where you want me 😈

This isn't a question of jumping through hoops. There are technical and legal reasons why having this be available through PC might be tricky to work out. You honestly think that they are willingly choosing to pass up on the opportunity to make more money?