All Categories

New player impressions

New player impressions

Search
Comments
Jun 10, 2021, 17:1806/10/21
12/19/19

I am a big fan of Spider (will aid your dungeon progression mightily), though requires books and speed/accuracy gear.  Also can be your arena debuffer.  Can suffice as CB placeholder as well despite the dec ATK not being reliable.  Someone suggested Jizoh, bad idea, he is a vault/FW only champ and not even good at that... lol

Jun 11, 2021, 14:5206/11/21
04/05/21
Aute

Oh, I see, 250 do sounds overwhelming, on top of that I have to speed tune chars with them having all that speed to go in current order. Seems quite a way to go :(

i

I use first 4, Elhain and Arcanist has full speed set, Uugo mostly immortal with some speed pieces.

Arcanist was fine due to ascended skill giving crit rate on top of attack boost and backup short cd heals, but now I do get ~85% crit rate unbuffed, so I suppose she goes when I get High Khatun.

Maybe was mistake to enchant vampiric set to 16, but boots had speed substat and it has helped me a lot farming campaign, and I even started to get random defensive victories in arena o/

I still think this is due to me being new player as I keep hearing if I get my total power better, arena will became absolute hell no matter what tier you're in?

P.S. Edit: either I am doing something wrong but I can't PM you @Dark Sovereign 193 . Clicking "Message" does nothing?

I would love to join some new player friendly clan with having eventual clan chat, I joined one randomly but it feels a little bit dead.

ok i will PM you

Probably not a mistake leveling the vamp boots; and also one more question;

Does your Elhain's gear have Crit Rate? Your Elaine needs Crit Rate for her A1. Also, how much HP does she have, because I am getting the impression she's a wet noodle.

Jun 11, 2021, 14:5706/11/21
04/05/21
Trips

I am a big fan of Spider (will aid your dungeon progression mightily), though requires books and speed/accuracy gear.  Also can be your arena debuffer.  Can suffice as CB placeholder as well despite the dec ATK not being reliable.  Someone suggested Jizoh, bad idea, he is a vault/FW only champ and not even good at that... lol

Lol, I agree I was partly wrong. Partly, bc he helped me a lot in Aute's stages of the game where my campaign farmer (Galek) wasn't 6* and helped him survive longer in Campaign. That is if Elhaine is your campaign farmer. I am not too familiar with Suzerain but I know that he is a decent campaign farmer. Also, which stage are you on in campaign? 

:)

Jun 11, 2021, 15:0006/11/21
12/19/19
Razznik

Lol, I agree I was partly wrong. Partly, bc he helped me a lot in Aute's stages of the game where my campaign farmer (Galek) wasn't 6* and helped him survive longer in Campaign. That is if Elhaine is your campaign farmer. I am not too familiar with Suzerain but I know that he is a decent campaign farmer. Also, which stage are you on in campaign? 

:)

I don't understand your question/comment?  I farm brutal 12.3.  Spider (nor anyone else) should be used to help in campaign.  The definition of campaign farming is Farmer + 3 chickens.

Jun 11, 2021, 15:0206/11/21
06/25/20
Trips

I don't understand your question/comment?  I farm brutal 12.3.  Spider (nor anyone else) should be used to help in campaign.  The definition of campaign farming is Farmer + 3 chickens.

Surprised you haven't upgraded to farming Nightmare. XP per energy is significantly better.

Jun 11, 2021, 15:0606/11/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Surprised you haven't upgraded to farming Nightmare. XP per energy is significantly better.

I actually thought it was only marginally higher?  Not sure if I have someone that would be good for NM campaign farming.  Who do you use?  Would have to gear in lifesteal (I don't really use) I assume.  I farm spider with 2 chickens as silver is usually more needed than XP, I am sitting on 2500 xp brews lol

Jun 11, 2021, 15:3106/11/21
06/25/20

Brutal is 17600 total, vs 39072 for nightmare. 39072/17600 = 2.22/2 = 1.11, so about 11% more xp per energy on nightmare farming. 

I use Ignatius as my farmer, in lifesteal gear, yeah.

Jun 11, 2021, 16:3306/11/21
05/22/21
Razznik

ok i will PM you

Probably not a mistake leveling the vamp boots; and also one more question;

Does your Elhain's gear have Crit Rate? Your Elaine needs Crit Rate for her A1. Also, how much HP does she have, because I am getting the impression she's a wet noodle.

She has also ~80 crit rate, it was the first thing I figured I should get up due to her A1 :)

But she does lack speed and hp, i am trying to grind my way to rank her to 6 stars next..and farming campaign boss for speed boots, i dont think ill get good ones with speed substats farming dragon in any reasonable time :(

Also I hit Gold in arena, wee!

Just if for a brief glimpse, but, hey I was there! 

i

Jun 11, 2021, 16:4106/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 16:44(edited)
04/05/21
Aute

She has also ~80 crit rate, it was the first thing I figured I should get up due to her A1 :)

But she does lack speed and hp, i am trying to grind my way to rank her to 6 stars next..and farming campaign boss for speed boots, i dont think ill get good ones with speed substats farming dragon in any reasonable time :(

Also I hit Gold in arena, wee!

Just if for a brief glimpse, but, hey I was there! 

i

Also, did u get the message? 

Also, why is she lacking speed if it the one thing she is geared out in? And you might want to get her in Lifesteal and rank her up to 6*, which u are probably doing.

Ranking up my Galek to 6* was probably the best thing I have done in my life xD

Peace

Also, if you can't find my link, just add me in discord.

My name is Dark Sovereign 193

and my ID is 9118

Jun 11, 2021, 16:4606/11/21
05/22/21
Trips

Spider seems great debuffer and using the aura in dungeons surely would help. but I think I'll just try for now to rank elhain to 60 first, getting that last star does make huge difference.

Also faction wars seem messed up a bit?

I was able to pass the high Elves boss on Elhain with her being lvl 50, while the one in Undead Hordes crypt tore my brand new ranked 60 champion new one :O Just one shotted him with that ally attack..did not see that coming :D

Jun 11, 2021, 16:4806/11/21
Jun 11, 2021, 16:57(edited)
05/22/21
Razznik

Also, did u get the message? 

Also, why is she lacking speed if it the one thing she is geared out in? And you might want to get her in Lifesteal and rank her up to 6*, which u are probably doing.

Ranking up my Galek to 6* was probably the best thing I have done in my life xD

Peace

Also, if you can't find my link, just add me in discord.

My name is Dark Sovereign 193

and my ID is 9118

I cant get decent speed set boots with speed base stat for her :(((

Also nope, all I see is notifications for replies in topic, no new messages or anything. I' ll try too look you up on Discord.

I star ranked out brutal campaign, now I'm stuck somewhere early on nightmare, that and doom tower seems hard to do till I get at least 1-2 more lvl 60's I think?

Jun 11, 2021, 16:5206/11/21
04/05/21
Aute

Spider seems great debuffer and using the aura in dungeons surely would help. but I think I'll just try for now to rank elhain to 60 first, getting that last star does make huge difference.

I was able to pass the high Elves boss on Elhain with her being lvl 50, while the one in Undead Hordes crypt tore my brand new ranked 60 champion new one :O Just one shotted him with that ally attack..did not see that coming :D

You are so lucky...

My Galek needs to save up hellraiser and then have it land at a crit hit doing at least 35 k damage and then he needs to target the minion on higher hp and hope that it kills both minions. So all 4 attacks crit damage with the extra attack from warmaster. Then he can finally take down the boss bc if he doesn't the minions heals and the provokes turn it into a one sided slaughter.

Jun 11, 2021, 17:1206/11/21
12/19/19
Aute

I am not sure if I would bother with Elhain anymore TBH.  Suzerain (I don't have, but looks fine to leave unbooked imo) is already at 60 to fill your attack role.  You seem to have already invested in Uugo as a debuffer, so prioritizing ahead of Spider would not be horrible as Uugo offers tons of versatility.  I would 60 uugo then spider, leave Elhain at 50.   High Khatun will be more useful than Elhain as well. 

Jun 28, 2021, 06:1206/28/21
05/30/21

I just hit rank 37 being still new to the game. I find arena's a crap shoot of hit or miss... no big loss! The grinding gets to me though and I feel myself drawn to the store to better my odds. I coughed up a few dollars for gems so I could use the mine thats just sitting there waiting for me. I think it was a good investment do to everything wanting my blood lol. Just ask yourself one question....... If your going to play the game is it worth a dollar to spend in it just to have fun? I'm still here "cheap" but here :)