All Categories

Cheat Engine Speed Hack

Cheat Engine Speed Hack

Search
May 30, 2021, 16:2105/30/21
04/22/19

Cheat Engine Speed Hack

Wonder when Plarium will do official announcement regarding Cheat Engine Speed Hack. Seems moderators are checking forum once in a decade. (sice they dont reply usually here :D). what's your opinion guys?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2021, 17:1405/30/21
01/19/21

Apparently people use it to do last-minute tournament boosts to kind of snipe the win, which I suppose could be considered a problem. However, I would argue that the root cause is a design flaw in the tournament system itself. For example, how is that different from people having to work or sleep during the last few hours of the tournament? If fairness is an issue, then put some work into making it fair for everyone rather than arbitrarily pick a group of people who should get the advantage and call it fair.

The second thing people might use it for is to speed up regular play, and I really don't see a problem with that at all. I don't buy Plarium's argument that it's an important part of the game to annoy players into trying to minimize the time they spend playing. I certainly don't buy the claim that adding e.g. 4x speed or higher has technical limitations (the game is not that complex), and if CE can speed it up then you have empirical evidence that it's false. There's also areas like the clan boss, where you're basically punished for doing well, and there's no way you can use the argument that optimizing time spent is an important part of the game.

So no, I don't see CE as a problem. At worst, it exposes problems in the game itself that Plarium should look at, but blaming CE for that is entirely misguided. Oh, and no, I'm not using it myself, because I don't really need it at the moment and I don't feel it's worth risking a ban for. I may change my mind about that if I stick around long enough for time spent to become a problem.

May 30, 2021, 18:3105/30/21
01/15/21

I havent used it, i do use a mouseclicker however i just cant face hitting replay for 8 hours solid?

May 31, 2021, 04:5705/31/21
05/19/20

I don't think this speed scandal is the only problem. Did anyone else notice Hell Hades upgrade pull in his Ban warning video. HH managed to upgrade an artifact to level 12 without any fails!  Possible, but very very very unlikely.

Perhaps Plarium will explain the odds of this happening , and what other Cheats they have given to "select" competitors and advertisers.  

May 31, 2021, 05:3105/31/21
01/04/20
Batcheli

I don't think this speed scandal is the only problem. Did anyone else notice Hell Hades upgrade pull in his Ban warning video. HH managed to upgrade an artifact to level 12 without any fails!  Possible, but very very very unlikely.

Perhaps Plarium will explain the odds of this happening , and what other Cheats they have given to "select" competitors and advertisers.  

I have that happen quite often actually. I never get any good rolls, but still.

May 31, 2021, 05:4305/31/21
07/05/19
Batcheli

I have a feeling many people in the forum use all of these "tools", one of the things BGE said when he reported about the speed tool is how these people have an unspoken rule to keep the tools down low so not many people know about this.

So I think many people in this forum knows and will try to deny about the existence of such tools, and maybe try to justify it as the QoL that Raid needs

May 31, 2021, 07:1905/31/21
04/15/19

Hi, when it comes to using the cheat engine, you're using a third party application at your own risk. Current stance is that anything that will interfere with game data and alter the game in any way (such is speed hacking), can result in an account ban so I strongly suggest NOT to use any third party applications such as cheat engine.

Please make sure to use common sense and don't follow in footsteps of content creators telling you it's ok to cheat. It's definitely not ok and the situation is being investigated.

May 31, 2021, 08:3605/31/21
01/15/21
Krysh

Hi, when it comes to using the cheat engine, you're using a third party application at your own risk. Current stance is that anything that will interfere with game data and alter the game in any way (such is speed hacking), can result in an account ban so I strongly suggest NOT to use any third party applications such as cheat engine.

Please make sure to use common sense and don't follow in footsteps of content creators telling you it's ok to cheat. It's definitely not ok and the situation is being investigated.

Just to clarify, is the official stance that using a mouse clicker is against TOS? It doesnt interact with game data in any way, just simulates a mouse click every minute or so.

May 31, 2021, 08:4005/31/21
04/15/19
Trevor Wilson

Just to clarify, is the official stance that using a mouse clicker is against TOS? It doesnt interact with game data in any way, just simulates a mouse click every minute or so.

autoclicker you're describing, that doesn't interfere with any game data, is okay to use.

May 31, 2021, 08:4205/31/21
01/15/21
Krysh

autoclicker you're describing, that doesn't interfere with any game data, is okay to use.

Thank you :)

May 31, 2021, 10:0805/31/21
01/19/21

The ToS doesn't mention much of anything except if you screw around with the things they expect you to pay for (which, if you're generous, could be interpreted as "game data"). From that alone, there's nothing I can see that says you can't use autoclickers of any variety, or cheat engine to emulate time lapse, neither of which directly alter anything. They can certainly ban you for it anyway, because as the ToS does say, they can do it for whatever reason they want, but I've seen nothing explicit and doing so would be somewhat petty without making an official statement or issuing warnings beforehand.

May 31, 2021, 13:3505/31/21
04/18/19

i