04/29/20

Need advice for Clan Boss Team-building for UNM

This is my pool: 

i

i

i

i

i

Im thinking about team from Nethril, Anax, Ghrush The Mangler, Tyrant Ixlimor and Tayrel.

But im unsure how resilent will be, with 2 attack, 1 HP and 2 deffence...im seen people using Sandlashed Survivor and Rhazin a lot, mostly deffence and HP heroes...Vergis is too may be good...Nethril unfortunatelly only can be feel envy to Anax for his passive skill and i may change him with Frozen Banshee too...not sure...

What do you think?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2021, 01:3405/29/21
01/04/20

Look, I'm real dumb right now with some serious brain fog. But I would use Rhazin and Steelskull

May 29, 2021, 01:3805/29/21
06/25/20

The biggest problem I see with the team is Ghrush. You're 100% reliant on him keeping Leech active. That means if you're on auto and it's ever resisted or doesn't proc, your team basically wipes. I don't know how much I'd want to run a team with that problem.

Also, from my experience trying Nethril on CB - I don't love it. Even fully booked the poison doesn't proc often enough for my tastes. And if you gear him for ATK instead, he just dies too quickly.

May 29, 2021, 03:2605/29/21
05/13/19

I'm  be  honest  with  you.

I  think  UNM  is  going  to  completely  destroy  you.

Your Rooster  is  nothing  more  than  Bubble  Gum  to  UNM.

UNM  is  going  to  chew  you  up.

UNM  is  going  to  spit  you  out.

The  most  popular  UNM  set  ups  are  the  below:

-  Unkillable 

-  Block  Damage

-  Counter  Attack

You  don't  own  any  of  the  heroes who  can  help  make  1  of  the  above  set  ups.

The  only  set  up  you  might  can  make  is  a  Fast  Rally  Composition.

The  problem is  I  dont  even  know  if  Rally  Composition can  work  on  UNM.

I  know  it  can  work  on  NM  and  below.

A  Rally  Composition would  be  like  a  Hell  Mary -  Last  Chance  Attempt.

Even  if  the  set  up  does  work,  I  don't have  clue  how  much  damage it  would  do.

The  set  up  would probably be:

-  Tayrel

-  Rhazin

-  Frozen  Bashee

-  Apothecary

-  Catacombs C.

Everyone on  the  team  would  need  to  be  in  Lifesteal Gear.

They  would  need  Full  Masteries.

They  would  need  to  be  Fully  Booked.

It  will  be  expensive.

It  will  be  time  consuming.

And  even  after  putting in  all  that  effort you  still  might  walk  away  feeling  disappointed.

Clan  Boss  is  cruel.

Clan  Boss  is  unforgiving.

It  makes  you  so  mad.

You just  want  to  hit  the  Clan  Boss  in  his  big  fat  belly.

May 29, 2021, 15:4005/29/21
May 29, 2021, 15:40(edited)
04/29/20

If i use Anax, Ghrush The Mangler, Tyrant Ixlimor, Tayrel i will have Decrease Attack/Deffence/ACC/CD + Weaken + Poison/Leach/HP Burn +  Increase Deffence/Ally Protection + Cont.Heal....now, who to be last hero here - Rhazin will give buff removal, Sandlashed Survivor at least will extend bufs and decrease debufs...Steelskull is nice, but except heals and very small chance to poison, im not sure...Doomscreech give good shield and decrease ACC, fills turn metter too and its HP hero...its true that Ghrush may miss Leach, so if i get lets say Deacon with him, this can help a lot i think (second leach, turn metter play)...So...toughs, predictions?

May 29, 2021, 17:2905/29/21
01/15/21

Its tough without proper counter attack or unkillable to do UNM, i run jareg, fahrakin, draco, doom and apoth..all in lifesteal

I can 4 key UNM, but barely and if it goes to red affinity i am in trouble.

Give that team a go and just force close the game if it goes wrong? you wont lose the key