All Categories

2 hours spent in Clan Boss per day

Search
May 25, 2021, 19:5605/25/21
03/30/19

Is Plarium gonna do anything about this?

I have to spend 2 hours in CB, every single day just to get 8x max reward chests from Hard / Brutal / Nightmare and UNM

One of top priorities for Plarium should be reducing the time spent on this game in activities such as clan boss - where you get both punished (through longer time) and rewarded for having a good team. 

Please look into ammending this. If the engine can't handle more than 2x speed then find another solution. Thank you. This is killing my will to play. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2021, 19:5905/25/21
04/14/20

I've gotta ask... once you've got the top UNM and NM chests, what on earth do you care about the hard and brutal ones? And how do you manage to spend that much time on those 4 attacks? 

No argument with the basic point that they need to do something about daily activities taking too long, even if the number of people with your particular CB problem is likely to be rather small... 

May 25, 2021, 20:0405/25/21
03/30/19
L9753

I've gotta ask... once you've got the top UNM and NM chests, what on earth do you care about the hard and brutal ones? And how do you manage to spend that much time on those 4 attacks? 

No argument with the basic point that they need to do something about daily activities taking too long, even if the number of people with your particular CB problem is likely to be rather small... 

Even if you get 3-4 ancient shards / void shards per week from brutal / hard (you get much more on average) that's a lot of shards you skip on per year just for being lazy. I'm not a massive spender so every shard or book comes in handy and CB is the best source of those by far. 

I score 160M~ in brutal and about the same in hard, the problem is if I don't go the entire distance then we don't kill the clan boss as there's only few guys in my clan hitting those.