All Categories

Hey Mods, QoL improvements coming?

Search
May 25, 2021, 15:1305/25/21
12/19/19

Be nice to have one non-arena related topic (yes, I realized that is the first thing I mentioned...).

But in all seriousness, is anything being considered to reduce the time suck factor?

• Auto-battles for FW
  • 5x/10x speed (FW, CB, DT, Tag Arena lol).  The arguement for not doing this for dungeons because you want people to be rewarded for creating speed farming teams has some merit.  Though I think that makes "nerfing" thos strategies for D21+ a bad move lol.  Disclaimer I was unaffected by the "nerf".   But I fail to see the requirement to devote an hour a day for 4 CB keys, an hour for FW (I usually just run 13 2x), Tag Arena (wasted tokens every day) 
  • Auto run all 3 tag battles, or even a check-box to do same for each set on the page. Same could be applied to classic.
  • Someway to make upgrading artifacts faster (not asking for cheaper)
  • Forge 10, 20, 50 items at a time.
  • Reverse sort option for champs in tavern, campaign
  • Save my last teams for D20+ seperately (I mocked someone for this suggestion for lower levels, now that I sometimes run 20/24/25 I forgot half my teams.  So yes I could write this down, but I am lazy).  I am guessing this is saved client-side not server-side?

Being f2p, I realize I am not the target audience for anything so I may be missing something but it doesn't appear to me that anything above would cause actual customers to spend less.  Many in my clan are low spenders, only a couple "whales" and I think all have more energy than time to use.

For you Spenders, would any of the above impact your spending either way.  

[edited by a community-manager]

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2021, 15:1505/25/21
06/25/20

I don't think the last two are terribly necessary, though of course improvements are always appreciated. The others though - yeah, would love to have, even though x10 would probably melt my phone. At that point you may as well just have an "auto-resolve" option, lol

May 26, 2021, 00:0305/26/21
11/29/20

Just a little push to the top...

Definitely need a quicker way to do large portions of this game., or at least auto-battle in more areas.

I like the reverse-sort idea, scrolling to the bottom of your champs to get to your food is extremely annoying.

May 26, 2021, 07:2605/26/21
May 26, 2021, 07:26(edited)
04/15/19

Hi Trips, 

While I have no answer about when/if these will be implemented, I can say for sure some of these were already suggested and they are all great suggestions. I will make sure to pass them on, thank you!

May 26, 2021, 08:0305/26/21
04/14/21

5x/10x speed won't happen, they already shut that suggestion down on the Reddit AMA.

May 26, 2021, 11:4005/26/21
01/30/21

Plarium has created a bad situation, where the player has to spend long hours clicking and clicking. And instead of offering solutions, now they sell multi-battles. 😹

Pathetic

money, even more money ... 😈

OracleCommunity Manager
May 26, 2021, 11:5605/26/21
03/02/21

Indeed we are considering some ways of reducing time a user has to spend on the game. However, currently, our game-design team prioritizes different approaches to time optimization.

Regarding your questions:

• we do not plan to add new speed modes (like 3x, 4x, 5x, etc.) to the game - as I've said elsewhere, that would take away the need of optimization your farming teams by making a stage completion faster (sorry for repeating myself)
  • auto-battle for all 3 battles in a row in the Tag Arena Team is already on our agenda for one of the upcoming updates
  • upgrading Artifacts faster - this is also on our agenda (though it might be introduced as a slightly different mechanic)
  • the idea of forging multiple items is on the consideration
  • the upcoming Presets feature should make finding the necessary team easier
  • at some point in the future, we plan to re-work the Tavern interface to include additional sorting and filtering options, but that update will come later. We will notify you about this update in due time

Personally, I would like to add that Raid is quite a hardcore game. Of course, there are some areas where you can improve just by doing some regular activities. However, to really excel in the game, you need to think strategically, to research into possible team combinations, synergies, and where each Champion's ability can be put to the best use 

May 26, 2021, 13:1905/26/21
12/19/19
Vashtanerada

5x/10x speed won't happen, they already shut that suggestion down on the Reddit AMA.

They say why?  Is there a link to the reddit?  Thanks

May 26, 2021, 13:3705/26/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Indeed we are considering some ways of reducing time a user has to spend on the game. However, currently, our game-design team prioritizes different approaches to time optimization.

• we do not plan to add new speed modes (like 3x, 4x, 5x, etc.) to the game - as I've said elsewhere, that would take away the need of optimization your farming teams by making a stage completion faster (sorry for repeating myself)
  • auto-battle for all 3 battles in a row in the Tag Arena Team is already on our agenda for one of the upcoming updates
  • upgrading Artifacts faster - this is also on our agenda (though it might be introduced as a slightly different mechanic)
  • at some point in the future, we plan to re-work the Tavern interface to include additional sorting and filtering options, but that update will come later. We will notify you about this update in due time

Personally, I would like to add that Raid is quite a hardcore game. Of course, there are some areas where you can improve just by doing some regular activities. However, to really excel in the game, you need to think strategically, to research into possible team combinations, synergies, and where each Champion's ability can be put to the best use 

Thanks for the detailed response.

• "we do not plan to add new speed modes (like 3x, 4x, 5x, etc.) to the game - as I've said elsewhere, that would take away the need of optimization your farming teams by making a stage completion faster (sorry for repeating myself) "

I'll concede this for dungeons, but you can't optimize CB :)

"However, to really excel in the game, you need to think strategically, to research into possible team combinations, synergies, and where each Champion's ability can be put to the best use  "

I agree with you 100% on this, but I don't have the time because I spend a full day waiting for artifacts to upgrade to 16, forging 100 items, clicking through Tag arena battles, ...

I would like to spend time trying floor 114 more than twice a day.  Be great if I could "batch submit" my auto battles (dungeons), faction war battles, whatever and they could run in background while I did tag arena or DT or forge.  Multi-tasking, true strategic optimization!

May 26, 2021, 14:2305/26/21
02/14/21
Trips

They say why?  Is there a link to the reddit?  Thanks

How would they ever sell speed gear if they sped up the game 😈

May 26, 2021, 17:5205/26/21
02/29/20

Yes,  you  cant  speed  up  your  clan  boss  run.  You  want  to  prolong  it  for  more  damage.  The  only  way  to  speed  up  it  is  to  die  faster  which  is  against  the  point  lol.  Please,  just  consider  a  x3  speed  for  clan  boss.

May 30, 2021, 05:0805/30/21
May 30, 2021, 05:10(edited)
12/01/19
Oracle

While this is all good and well to say you can't speed up some areas of the game with 4x and 5x. Content creators and whales are using speed hacks to make things faster. And have been for years. I don't blame them the game requires far to much time and plarium should fix this so they don't have to resort to using 3rd party tools to do it. As for optimising team comps to complete dungeons faster plariums logic on this is flawed this will still happen. Because Doing a 5 minute run at 2x speed is reduced to 2.5minutes at 4x speed. They will improve their comp to get it down as low as possible down to 1 minute  where possible. I think you should rethink your stance on this one. 

I'm pretty sure most players enjoy tweaking their teams and gear and improving their runs speeds. Nothing's more fun in this game than getting a new champ and making it the best it can be. This grind just hinders the experiance.