All Categories

Clan Ideas

Clan Ideas

Search
May 25, 2021, 10:4805/25/21
04/07/20

Clan Ideas

Clan activies are extremely limited at the moment. If there was more to do within your clan there would be a greater team feeling to it. I had a few ideas.

Artifact pool - A clan exchange for artifacts. This way the stronger members can help contribute to advancing the weaker members. There are many ways to do this be it trading, selling or having some kind of limit to what you can put up.

Vault - A bank of sorts to pool silver for various cosmetic clan related things, themes, avatars etc

In-house arena - A miniature version of the actual arena soully for your clan to compete against one another for prizes, silver, shards or titles.

Clan arena - What clan battles should have been. An arena dedicated to fighting with other clans, not random 1v1's. This way you can have a clan arena ranking to keep up with.

As money seems to understandably be the driving force to getting something done, there are universal applications for oppertunities to charge obscene amounts for various relating bundles/artifacts. 

Clan ranking page with extensive stats for weekly and/or monthly involvement. Prizes to be offered by leadership in the form of whatever they are prepared to offer as an incentive to join and contribute to your clan specifically. Other than Clann boss there really isn't many things you can do to get people interested in your clan. This makes it exceptionally hard to grow and maintain a clan.

Wages - A weekly silver payment for members, from the vault or leadership that you would be entitled to if you complete clan related tasks to show activity. 

Obviously there is plenty of room to work here but these are just a few ideas that come to mind. I have notebooks filled with various things. I understand a game, specifically one like this needs to make money but that doesn't mean that it has to feel like a conduit for money, at the moment it seems to me at least to feel like your playing inside of a Plarium Shop. The fighting can be only one aspect of the game, with just a few clan changes it can feel like a much larger game with far more to do. 

Thanks for reading guys.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2021, 11:2105/25/21
05/24/19

Thanks for the suggestions, I completely agree on a need for a revamp of the clan part of the game. As far as I know a clan vs clan battle themed mode is in the works ( no details or ETA have been communicated )  so there's that . As far as item trading I am pretty sure it's not in the dev's plans as we've been told time and again that trading in any form would impact the game too much; that said A comunity manager might swing by and give you more info. 

At any rate i'll make sur eto share your suggestions and let's hope for the best !