All Categories

Masteries and Extra Scrolls ?

Search
May 21, 2021, 12:1205/21/21
04/18/19

As an F2P player I have to Grind masteries ,, OR Collect 800 gems and Buy all Scrolls 

So, I have a team set up Grinding away , BUT , I save up 800 Gems ..

So I take my Cold Hart who already has 1/2 her Scroll from Grinding and I BUY ALL SCROLLS 

What happens to the Extra low level Scrolls that I already have because i been grinding Mino?? 

Do they get Trashed and I actually wasted the lower level scrolls so it was a waste to buy all Scrolls for a hero that has been grinding Mino? 

Or do they get banked and I can add them to a hero that has no scrolls at all yet ? 

So far , I have just bought all Scrolls with Collected Gems for Heros that have never seen mino

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2021, 12:1705/21/21
01/19/21

Basically, you pay 800 gems to give you whatever scrolls you're missing. If you've only got a couple of masteries, it doesn't make much difference, but if you're halfway there then you're wasting gems. Better then to spend the gems on energy refills and grind it out (it's more efficient in terms of gems to do that even if you start from scratch, but it may be worth the gems you'd save to just to skip the time it'd take to beat the minotaur over and over).

May 21, 2021, 12:2605/21/21
May 21, 2021, 12:30(edited)
04/18/19
EGDNIT

Basically, you pay 800 gems to give you whatever scrolls you're missing. If you've only got a couple of masteries, it doesn't make much difference, but if you're halfway there then you're wasting gems. Better then to spend the gems on energy refills and grind it out (it's more efficient in terms of gems to do that even if you start from scratch, but it may be worth the gems you'd save to just to skip the time it'd take to beat the minotaur over and over).

thanks ,, was checking my assUmtion before I wasted ...

I will just buy masteries for heros that have never seen mino and use those to grind the rest then

Fishing Opener as last weekend ,,, so  Camping Season is in Full swing 

so 3 or 4 days in Mino on BLUE STACKS will be the Norm for the summer