All Categories

Petition to have BOTS return to Arena

Search
May 20, 2021, 22:0405/20/21
09/02/19

Welp, many people have stated that these arena fixes haven't changed anything. If that's true, then the problem still persists. I still perform in Gold 4 so I can't tell how it is from my own experiences. The problem in Gold 4 is that most players can't farm medals adequately.

So until Plarium comes up with a better "fix" for arena, why not have bots return to the arena temporarily? We've been suffering for months. Players who were stuck on bronze tier missions months ago when the bots were removed, are still stuck on the same mission. Players who want to max their accuracy in great hall will have to struggle for 5 years just to do it.

This is a petition to Plarium for the return of bots to the arena. I can't make an actual poll here since they're too lazy to keep improving the forums, so instead let's treat this thread's popularity as the petition.

The more likes, views, and comments this thread gets, the more weight it will have as a petition.

Also, feel free to discuss if you want to see bots return to the arena, and why. How hard has arena become for you without bots, ETC?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2021, 22:1205/20/21
12/19/19

You can't reintroduce something that never existed.  And unfortunately we have been told that there were never any Bots.

May 20, 2021, 22:3705/20/21
09/02/19
Trips

You can't reintroduce something that never existed.  And unfortunately we have been told that there were never any Bots.

everyone knows them as "bots". whether they are or not, everyone will know what i'm getting at. instead of saying "easy wins" or something like that.

May 20, 2021, 22:4005/20/21
07/11/20

Well then, maybe they could reintroduce the "non-bot bot simulators" which suddenly appeared last august after months of similar complaints that the arena was too hard, and which vanished overnight in february to be replaced by hoards of arbiter led super teams that forced almost everyone to much lower arena tiers.  

May 21, 2021, 07:4505/21/21
02/14/21

I will say, I started the 23 of January , So i dont know how it were before, but I have been strugling with bronze since I started the game, So something to help me progress a bit will be nice. 

The bot system sounds like a nice fix until they find a way to solve the problem, they should do that and then work on a complete rework of the arena system while they have bots in the arena.

OracleCommunity Manager
May 21, 2021, 12:0005/21/21
03/02/21

I have to point out that we never utilized bots (or any similar concept) in the Arena. Yes, you can refer to low-level accounts from a recently added segment as "bots" but establishing this terminology might be misleading for other players, especially new ones

May 21, 2021, 13:2505/21/21
12/19/19
Oracle

I have to point out that we never utilized bots (or any similar concept) in the Arena. Yes, you can refer to low-level accounts from a recently added segment as "bots" but establishing this terminology might be misleading for other players, especially new ones

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We didn't do XYX, what we did was exactly what XYZ implies.  Please don't refer to XYZ as exactly what it is, and one of the few things 100% of the people on here understand as this may cause confusion."

Mr Oracle, to hep you out:

Bots = Candy = "Low level dummy accounts"

So not that we needed confirmation that "bots" WERE added, but Thank you! LMAO  

May 21, 2021, 13:2905/21/21
11/26/19

Oracle is a funny guy indeed =))))) next month they'll tell us they never brought up a good arena patch but theyr working on it =)))) SOOOON comunity, sooooon 🎁

May 21, 2021, 14:2205/21/21
07/05/19
Oracle

Sooooooo... Should the title of this thread be changed to "petition to have LOW-LEVEL ACCOUNTS FROM A RECENTLY ADDED SEGMENT return to arena"?

May 21, 2021, 14:4505/21/21
01/19/21

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's a pretty convincing argument for why Plarium never did and never would actually add bots to the arena, which is simply that it might actually be a good idea and thus naturally will go against their every instinct.

May 21, 2021, 15:0905/21/21
05/29/19

It likely won't happen, but if they could do this for Bronze and Silver tiers it would help alleviate the players leaving the game in frustration at their lack of ability to progress.

May 25, 2021, 17:4505/25/21
09/02/19
Elvie Honeydripper

Well then, maybe they could reintroduce the "non-bot bot simulators" which suddenly appeared last august after months of similar complaints that the arena was too hard, and which vanished overnight in february to be replaced by hoards of arbiter led super teams that forced almost everyone to much lower arena tiers.  

lol ikr

May 25, 2021, 23:0905/25/21
11/16/20
Oracle

Please move my account into the "recently added segment" then.

May 25, 2021, 23:2505/25/21
May 25, 2021, 23:27(edited)
06/05/20

Here's the thing...

I really dislike the arena.. and tag team of course... It's just not an intersting part of the app for me. I'd NEVER touch it, no matter what it is, if I didn't have to. I get no satisfaction competing against an AI where I can never know what I'm facing ntil after the fact. But that's me. I know some love it and devote most of their time to it. No judgement there. If you like it great, use it. But I'm sure there must be many, many players who simply detest this aspect of the app. They aren't as vocal becuase they don't complain when the arean isn't working as they expect.

Merely implement some other way of getting metals in addition to the arena... DT rewards.... summoning rewards... mission rewards.... Clan Boss rewards (this would be a great one)...

May 26, 2021, 08:0905/26/21
04/10/20

We not asking for much just the occassional opponent we can beat rather than a sea of S teir led legendary teams.

Since the 'fix' I am just sliding down the Gold ranks.

I dont even see the weak defence teams people put out any more either, whats up with that?

The more arena tokens I use the further I slip down, the more stats boost I lose and the ability to earn any Gold medals slowly fades into the distance.

What is the point of the mode for me now? I guess just get my 5 daily loses and leave it in the hope that one days Plarium might even acknowledge there is a problem.

May 26, 2021, 08:4205/26/21
10/15/20
bill

We not asking for much just the occassional opponent we can beat rather than a sea of S teir led legendary teams.

Since the 'fix' I am just sliding down the Gold ranks.

I dont even see the weak defence teams people put out any more either, whats up with that?

The more arena tokens I use the further I slip down, the more stats boost I lose and the ability to earn any Gold medals slowly fades into the distance.

What is the point of the mode for me now? I guess just get my 5 daily loses and leave it in the hope that one days Plarium might even acknowledge there is a problem.

Acccording to Plarium, the "fix" only applies to Silver and Bronze. 

May 26, 2021, 08:5005/26/21
01/15/21
Oracle

Could we have the odd one or two 'low-level accounts from a recently added segment ' among the sea of arbiter led teams with 300+ speed then please

May 26, 2021, 09:1205/26/21
04/10/20
Skadi

Acccording to Plarium, the "fix" only applies to Silver and Bronze. 

Well Gold has become a nightmare for me post "fix"

May 26, 2021, 14:3105/26/21
12/19/19
evilized6666

Please move my account into the "recently added segment" then.

Best comment in all the arena threads so far!