All Categories

Champion summoning - add counters

Search
May 18, 2021, 20:2205/18/21
09/14/19

Add counters on how many times you have summoned with ancient/void/sacred shards to prove the mercy system isn't broke.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2021, 20:3305/18/21
03/18/20

heard they removed the mercy counter that was working ysterday will be interesting to see if they release their own mercy counter 

def agree be nice to know what your own terms of shard number 

OracleCommunity Manager
May 19, 2021, 13:0205/19/21
03/02/21

Hi! We've made some security updates to prevent access to third-party tools to the in-game data that were earlier exposed. Numbers from the Mercy system were only a part of this update. Our main concern here is to prevent the extraction of any sensitive information from the game, which potentially might be somehow exploited by unscrupulous users.

I would like to emphasize that using any third-party tools might compromise your data, so please, be cautious with them.

Our game designers now are considering adding a mercy-counter, but we can't give any promises for now

May 19, 2021, 13:0505/19/21
10/15/20

Year 2021 - we need pen and paper again.

May 20, 2021, 08:5405/20/21
12/27/20
Oracle

Hi! We've made some security updates to prevent access to third-party tools to the in-game data that were earlier exposed. Numbers from the Mercy system were only a part of this update. Our main concern here is to prevent the extraction of any sensitive information from the game, which potentially might be somehow exploited by unscrupulous users.

I would like to emphasize that using any third-party tools might compromise your data, so please, be cautious with them.

Our game designers now are considering adding a mercy-counter, but we can't give any promises for now

Your game designers seem to be crap.- Gimme 2 hrs to add a simple counter already in code.

May 20, 2021, 09:5105/20/21
01/30/21

Quick to 'security update' (probably more 'money maker update' ^^)

And for useful updates is : "we're considering but we can't give any promises for now"

May 20, 2021, 12:5305/20/21
02/13/21

Yea, this was asked in the recent AMA on reddit I believe and they essentially said the same thing, which was that it wasn't currently planned.  It's absurd that it's not in there yet, since it would be such a trivial thing to add.  The is already tracking this so all that really has to happen is just to display the number, which should take a developer a few mins to do.

There's no logical reason why this hasn't happened yet.

May 20, 2021, 14:1605/20/21
12/19/19
RoseRoyal

Yea, this was asked in the recent AMA on reddit I believe and they essentially said the same thing, which was that it wasn't currently planned.  It's absurd that it's not in there yet, since it would be such a trivial thing to add.  The is already tracking this so all that really has to happen is just to display the number, which should take a developer a few mins to do.

There's no logical reason why this hasn't happened yet.

There is a very logical reason. $$$

If they believe it will increase shard purchases they will add it.

If they believe it will decrease shard purchases they will not.

Jun 2, 2021, 20:5106/02/21
09/14/19
Oracle

How does this response have anything to do with what is being asked?  There is so many other peices of information being displayed - plarium id, silver, gems, #shards - the mercy counter is just another number.

Would rather you just  not respond if you aren't going to add any value to the conversation - makes Plarium (as you are a rep) look stupider than they already are.

Jun 2, 2021, 21:1106/02/21
01/04/20
WhyPlay

How does this response have anything to do with what is being asked?  There is so many other peices of information being displayed - plarium id, silver, gems, #shards - the mercy counter is just another number.

Would rather you just  not respond if you aren't going to add any value to the conversation - makes Plarium (as you are a rep) look stupider than they already are.

Please keep it civil,  calling people   names  is  against ToS.  It's  especially silly to call a community manager stupid   because they're the ones who present and  defend  good player ideas  to the  developers.  

Jun 2, 2021, 23:4506/02/21
02/29/20

People  will  buy  more  shards  on  juicy  10x  when  they  are  close  to  mercy.  Does  that  justify  them  adding  a  counter?

Jun 3, 2021, 17:3206/03/21
09/14/19
Harbby

Please keep it civil,  calling people   names  is  against ToS.  It's  especially silly to call a community manager stupid   because they're the ones who present and  defend  good player ideas  to the  developers.  

If you believe this was not civil - you have been sheltered. Secondly - I did not call the community manager stupid as you incorrectly said - I said it makes Plarium - a company - look stupider.

As a community manager adding their 2 cents - it is not unreasonable for some value added to be in the post - instead of something completely useless and not related.

Back to the original post - add the counter - it should be a no brainer as another poster mentioned - the closer one gets after not getting a legendary - the more they would be willing to spend to get it.

Jun 3, 2021, 18:1306/03/21
Jun 3, 2021, 18:39(edited)
01/04/20
WhyPlay

If you believe this was not civil - you have been sheltered. Secondly - I did not call the community manager stupid as you incorrectly said - I said it makes Plarium - a company - look stupider.

As a community manager adding their 2 cents - it is not unreasonable for some value added to be in the post - instead of something completely useless and not related.

Back to the original post - add the counter - it should be a no brainer as another poster mentioned - the closer one gets after not getting a legendary - the more they would be willing to spend to get it.

Hello  and  thank  you  for  your  input!

If  you've  ever  worked  in  an  office  you  would  know  this  is  not  a  civil  response.  There  are  far  better ways to get your point  across.  

I  would  also  like  to  add,  99%  of  your  comment  is  completely  understandable and  possibly  justified.  But  if  I  were  to  imply  that  someone  or  their  company  was  stupid  in  an  email  at  work  6  years  ago  I  would  have  been  fired...  which  is  exactly  what  happened.  

Thanks.  

Jun 3, 2021, 18:1706/03/21
02/14/21
Harbby

Hello  and  thank  you  for  your  input!

If  you've  ever  worked  in  an  office  you  would  know  this  is  not  a  civil  response.  There  are  far  better ways to get your point  across.  

I  would  also  like  to  add,  99%  of  your  comment  is  completely  understandable and  possibly  justified.  But  if  I  were  to  imply  that  someone  or  their  company  was  stupid  in  an  email  at  work  6  years  ago  I  would  have  been  fired...  which  is  exactly  what  happened.  

Thanks.  

Harrby

For someone who is trying to be a wanna be Mod, you sure need to get thicker skin.🤗

Jun 3, 2021, 18:4306/03/21
01/04/20
Minin

Harrby

For someone who is trying to be a wanna be Mod, you sure need to get thicker skin.🤗

Hello  Minin,

The rules  are  there  for  a  reason.  There  is  no  reason  we  can't  talk like adults  without  insulting  anyone  or  their  company.  Plarium  encourages  constructive  criticism. 

Most  of  his  comments  are  perfectly  reasonable  and  understandable.  It's  just  the  one  sentence  that  is  an  issue.  

Thanks,

Harbby

Dec 9, 2021, 05:3612/09/21
Dec 9, 2021, 05:37(edited)
05/29/19
WhyPlay

they  explained   why  a  third  party  counter  was  blocked,  Answering  a  reply  to  the  original  post.  then  they  answered  the  original  post  by  saying  the  devs  are  thinking  about.  problem  is  how  is  you  post  relevant?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.