All Categories

Consistently Giving Players Duplicate Champions is a Ripoff!!

Search
May 17, 2021, 18:0505/17/21
04/14/21

I am a person who believes in making some in-game purchases in order to help a gaming company keep their employees employed, their servers online, and generally, their lights on. One thing that has really really bugged me is when you have these supposed "events" that state that there is a "2x chance" of getting supposed epic or legendary champions from void shards. I opened somewhere around 5-10 void shards from a $15 chained deals purchase and all I got where duplicate or Class F epic champions. The main problem is that also opening up Ancient shards I am getting tons of duplicates. WTF is that?!! I honestly feel ripped off. I don't care if you can sacrifice said champion to increase the same champions skill levels. This whole system should work differently instead of making it an obvious rip the customer off and grab their money system. You should not be able to draw duplicates until you have all the champions from a said faction. After this past weekend, I decided I am not making anymore in-game purchases because I feel ripped off as hell. Change this system and make it better for the customer, not your piggy bank. I understand that you really need the money right now to keep the game going but there is a better way to do things to make it more customer friendly.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2021, 18:0805/17/21
06/25/20

The game involves randomness. I don't disagree with the idea of making it less random, but I highly doubt they'll ever do anything like that - it would drastically diminish their revenue.

May 17, 2021, 19:2905/17/21
11/10/20

I'm a low spender and turned to a F2P after Arena is so broken. For shard pulling I'm not upset anymore since I don't pay any money for shard. I guess stop paying will make you feel better for sure.

May 17, 2021, 19:4505/17/21
10/15/20

It is frustrating and i personally find it frustrating that there are so many useless champions and that farmable champions are in the pull pool.

But as already mentioned it is a deliberate tactic to maximize revenue so it wont change.

May 18, 2021, 09:2305/18/21
May 18, 2021, 09:23(edited)
02/14/21

I have also stoped paying for anything, until they fix arena, tho I buy the raid pass, to get the 100 autobattle, as it saves me time, but I wount buy shards or anything more, until the game is fixed

May 18, 2021, 10:3705/18/21
05/24/19

I feel your frustration, after pulling my 3rd Blind seer I was a bout to stop pulling but low and behold I get a Venus ( non duplicate right after that ) this was from 22 shards. Other times I've pulled over a 100 without a legendary or even new epic. RNG will always be RNG but who knows we might get some mechanics to offset it like for the Countess Lix event for example.