All Categories

Support team- do you know any player that got help from Support team?

Search
May 17, 2021, 16:2705/17/21
08/19/19

Since 10 days I am waiting for help from Support team .

informed them that Mission 280 ( 75kk damage to Clan Boss on Nightmare ) is bugged. Sent them prints with damage done ( 75,5kk) and mission page showing 0/75kk.

Got answer after 6 days - some Sopport team member give me sorry , told me that will be solved .... developers work on that ... and close the case.

yesterday I got some survey mail asking me if i am satisfied by  the support received .... and you can imagine the answer.

For 10 days i am block to get Arbiter by some bug.

Support people didnt botter to unlock mission even if they have proves that mission was done.

Plarium didint give in game compensation- if you are unlucky to be affected by some bug .... is your problem.

i also dont hurry to fix bugs.... they need to focus on getting more and more dipper on our pockets

So guys.... go and spent in this game.

sooner or later you will face same problems as I do

And most probably will get same ..."Support"

And 1 final question: did you know any player that was really helped by Support?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2021, 16:4905/17/21
06/25/20

To be clear - you did the 75M damage while having the mission, right? This one isn't retroactive. Also, you're sure you did the 75M damage on Nightmare? If you're truly able to do 75M damage in a single run on NM, then you should have no problem just repeating it another day until it works properly - although if you don't have arbiter yet, I'd be truly surprised to see you able to do that much damage.

If you didn't do 75M in one run, are you sure you did the 75M in one day, before the reset? It doesn't carry over onto the next day - you need 75M before the CB resets.

Also unrelated but I'm curious what your native language is? I've never seen a million referred two by two repeated thousand symbols (the kk you used).

May 17, 2021, 17:0905/17/21
08/19/19

Man I am playing this game for some time.

Print screen sent to support was made 30 mins before reset.

1 print screen with damage done on Nightmare boss ( multiple key used) - 75,5M.

Another print from mission page showing 0/75M.

Support didnt contest that i was right.

After 6 days they answered ( quote) :

Stacy (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

May 13, 2021, 12:21 GMT+3

Hi!
Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

It is a known issue, and the game developers are already working on it.

Thank you for helping us improve the game!

So , I am right, mission done , i am continuing to be blocked , life is life :)

And Support considering case close.

And Romanian is my native language ; use to use KK from other games ive played.

May 17, 2021, 17:1605/17/21
08/19/19

And to be more clear- I do everyday nightmare boss and every day damage done indicated on mission page is 0/75M.

So bug is still there :)

May 17, 2021, 18:1105/17/21
06/25/20

Very strange. I had no problem completing it, so it must be a new bug. Unfortunate :/

May 17, 2021, 18:3005/17/21
08/19/19

It is strange because is not afection every1- just probably very few accounts ( some guildmate did that quest same day without any kind of problem).

Biggest problem for me is that bug is still there - every day I do nightmare boss and didnt matter damage done on mission page always indicate 0/75M.

I also tried to do UNM boss ( when I push GO on mission page is directing me not to NM boss but UNM). Problem is that also damage done on UNM boss is not considered for mission acomplishment. Still 0/75M appear .

Because of that I told to that Stacy to unblock  manually ( I know that they can do it ) but....pause 

And I continue to be block with Arbiter misions :(

May 17, 2021, 20:3905/17/21
04/12/21

I recently had a situation where I reluctantly resorted to Support after my esteemed colleagues in the forum could not help.  But it has happened many times where I contacted support and:

1) First response is to bombard me with some self help links that show they never read what I sent but hit on some key words that prompted their links.

2) I would blast back at them that they did not read/answer my question.  Their response was "send screenshot." I told them that there was no screenshot to send because my complaint was something that did not happen, and no error message, etc.

3) Second request for screenshot. I told them to read my message and check out the situation I describe.

4) A new person replied, telling me they tested what I complained about and there was nothing wrong that they could see. I said thank you.

May 17, 2021, 22:1905/17/21
01/27/21

I wrote in to mention that arena was a major roadblock to the great hall development and progress missions and they told me that account power was barely used in arena matchups.   That was literally one day before they said on these forums that account power was a significant component to deciding arena matchups.  I'm not really sure how much internal communication goes on over there.

May 18, 2021, 05:5405/18/21
08/19/19

11 days - still waiting for Support/developers to solve something very easy ( that can be unblocked manually by support team)!!!

For me is the worst experience with Support team ever ( and i played lots of games).

1st- answering time.... is just horrific . In normal games I use to got answer in the same day .

2nd- solving matter. In normal games Support was at least checking situation. If they find the problems they did solve it ( sending missing item/s , applying ban or removing it....). If not at least they send answer explaining what they find ( not predefined answers as Reaid support is doing).

3rd- they close the case when you agreed. Here Support close the case even if I am saying that without solving the problem nothing is closed.

To be clear- I am not saying that in other games Support was perfect. just saying that Raid Support is by far the most horrific from all Ive seen.

So people go and spent money here...sooner or later you will need Support :))))

And you will get back .....nothing

May 18, 2021, 10:3705/18/21
08/19/19

Btw can any1 tell me if there is any way to sent a complaint about Support system.

Answering on them automatic questionary seems to have 0 effect.

I dont see any moderator involving.

So do you know any other method to complain about Support?

May 18, 2021, 10:4305/18/21
05/24/19

Hello, The forum is actually one way to register any complaints or remarks you have about support, please share your player UID and ticket number as well as screenshots of the exchanges you had with them. I'll ask a support coordinator to take a look and explain the situation. 

May 18, 2021, 11:0105/18/21
08/19/19

Hello Rufus

I was trying to send you message with requested info but it said that i cant message you do to your privacy policy settings

May 18, 2021, 11:3305/18/21
05/24/19

You can post the information in this thread ( Just the ticket number and screen captures of the converstation ) 

P.S I can't change the privacy settings.  

May 18, 2021, 12:1005/18/21
08/19/19

Ticket number is : 2964938 

i

i

i

i

i

And here from Support team mind case was close :)

My final mail- whiout any answer was :

i