All Categories

Jintoro not using A3 on spider when Def down and weaken is allready applied?

Search
May 9, 2021, 21:2005/09/21
07/14/20

Title.

I‘ve pulled Jintoro a week ago and i‘ve read that he had this problem before on clan boss but i thought it was fixed.

Now i was testing him out on spider and he works just fantastic with his 100% tm steal.

The only problem is that he will start with his A3 Onis rage but after that he is never using it again if the spider doesn‘t gets a turn.

I mean, it works anyway but it could definitly be faster if he would use his A3 to maximize his potential on this skill. 

Anybody else experiencing this problem? 

Pls fix plarium, jintoro has quickly become my favorite champ and that would make him even better!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2021, 21:5305/09/21
06/25/20

That's odd. Usually that happens when there is a debuff to be applied or something to that effect - but his A1 doesn't do anything special. It also has a lower multiplier than his A2 and A3.

Are you saying he uses his A1 despite the A2 and A3 being available?

May 9, 2021, 22:0005/09/21
07/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

That's odd. Usually that happens when there is a debuff to be applied or something to that effect - but his A1 doesn't do anything special. It also has a lower multiplier than his A2 and A3.

Are you saying he uses his A1 despite the A2 and A3 being available?

He uses  his  A2  just  fine,  he  uses  it  everytime  when  it's  available.  He  doesn't  use  his  A3,  he  does  it  just  once  at  the  beginning.  I  guess  he  would  do  it  again  if  the  spider  gets  a  turn  and  the  debuff  counter  gets  down  to  one  but  well,  the  spider  doesn't  gets  a  turn  as  intended  xD

May 9, 2021, 22:1805/09/21
06/25/20
snoozezilla

He uses  his  A2  just  fine,  he  uses  it  everytime  when  it's  available.  He  doesn't  use  his  A3,  he  does  it  just  once  at  the  beginning.  I  guess  he  would  do  it  again  if  the  spider  gets  a  turn  and  the  debuff  counter  gets  down  to  one  but  well,  the  spider  doesn't  gets  a  turn  as  intended  xD

Yeah that's the weird part - his A3 has a higher damage multiplier than his A1, so even though the debuff is on the spider, he should still use it.

I'd say this is a bug.

May 9, 2021, 23:0705/09/21
12/19/19

I would say its not a bug. Since def down is already applied the AI saves it, this happens often with