All Categories

[Arena] Drop warmaiden for more damage?

Search
May 8, 2021, 19:0105/08/21
03/08/21

So iam in Silver III now. Almost in Silver IV. My teampower is 108k and consists of High Khatun 278 speed. Then Brogni 233 speed for ATK buff. Then Warmaiden 230 speed for DEF down and then my Kael with 219 speed for dmg. (need Kael to be 224 but cant do that due to being forced to lifesteal gear and need my accuracy high enough)

Tnx to adding Brogni I can even win matches if my Kael doesnt oneshot them. He does between 24-34k dmg with crits I think.

So now iam thinking of dropping Warmaiden and adding another damage dealer instead but I dont know if this is worth it since I will lose the DEF down. I have Sinesha who could do quite some dmg I think. Other then that I dont really seem to be having that high dmg dealers. Could build out Dark Athel. Do you guys have any suggestions? Stick with Warmaiden or replace her.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2021, 19:1105/08/21
06/25/20

You 100% need the DEF down. Without it, you'll be hitting for way less than you previously were.

Kael should be the one you replace first - Sinesha is a good replacement for him, since her A1 hits really hard, and she has the utility heals.

May 8, 2021, 19:1405/08/21
03/08/21
kramaswamy.kr

You 100% need the DEF down. Without it, you'll be hitting for way less than you previously were.

Kael should be the one you replace first - Sinesha is a good replacement for him, since her A1 hits really hard, and she has the utility heals.

I didnt really consider that but yeah that might be viable as well. Do encounter a lot hard hitting Sinesha's indeed. And since my warmaiden often brings atleast 1 of the enemies to half health this might be a good strategy. Also her A2 seems to be hitting like a truck and one shotting my Kael/Warmaiden on more then one occasion

May 8, 2021, 19:5205/08/21
06/25/20

The other nice thing about Sinesha is she can campaign farm quite well, probably better than Kael. She's a bit inefficient since she wastes her A2 to heal your food, but otherwise clears very quickly.

May 8, 2021, 20:1905/08/21
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

I totally agree. You need def debuff. When I've read the thread-title, I thought you want to replace Warmaiden with another debuffer like Dhukk or Stag Knight, who offer the debuff and, in addition to that, atk debuff, that helps a lot if your hit doesn't kill them. Together with Brogni you would have a team that could stand in longer fights. But definetly don't remove the def debuff from your team.

If your Kael needs to be in lifesteal gear for his other jobs in the game, probably CB, you should replace him and make a real arena nuker in specialized gear, maybe a savage set. Also the masteries differ, Kael uses Warmaster for CB I suggest, an arena nuker would probably prefer Helmsmasher.

May 9, 2021, 01:4605/09/21
05/13/19

Oh, Snaps

Is that a Achack the Wanderer in your Vault?

You have Mordaci as well?

Stage 25 Spider Team anyone?

My Gosh - I pulled all my Ancient Shards chasing Wanderer.

I pulled every Epic under the sun except him.

Why didn't he Wander to my account? 

GG Plarium - This game is cruel.

I'm Sorry - What is this thread about? Arena I think

I was going to give you Arena advice.

Than saw the Wander casted away in your Vault with No Love Icon.

All the emotions just came rush out of me.

Yeah - I agree with everyone esle.

You should keep Warmaiden in your Arena team.

What you need is a better Damage Dealer.

Sinesha can work on Arena Offense because you can manaually force her to do the A1 move.

On Arena Defense, She will not do the A1 move so she will be bad.

You would need another Nuker for Defense.

May 9, 2021, 06:2605/09/21
03/08/21

Yes iam using Mordecai and Achack for Spider ;) Ill put a love icon on him immediatly! Unfortunatly Mordecai is not fully booked (cant even book 2 epics after 2 months playing!!!) so iam stuck at spider 16 (brogni, apothecary and armiger are the rest of the comp). And need to level my gear to all 16 (no silver....) Use Achack a lot in wave clearing as well so no worries. He is be loved.

Tnx for the addition for Sinesha on defece. I think I usually see her to her A2 instead yes when I fight her. One shots one of my champions often though but rather have the nuke yes. But maybe she does that when there is a champion with less then 50% health as prio?? dont know.