All Categories

Dear Plarium

Dear Plarium

Search
May 8, 2021, 16:3805/08/21
05/03/20

Dear Plarium

How can we ask you or ever expect you to fix arena when you can't even fix the basics...You know, like notifications that just won't go away.  Yes, I know I pulled a garbage champion 4 days ago. So why does the game keep telling me I have a new champion? 

If you can't make this simple fix, why should we believe you can fix something as complicated as arena?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2021, 17:0305/08/21
02/03/19

Dear Plarium,

If have a few suggestions that may further inhance your game.

1.  A SHARD EXCHANGE.  Set a value on various shards and allow player to exchange one type of shard for another.  I currantly have in excess of 4,000 Green Shards and keep getting more.  If I could exchange some of these for Blue, Purple, or Gold, it would be an incentive to continue playing.  Spending energy and time in a dungon trying to win gear and get 5 green shards is a total dissapointment.

2.  Make more items available for purchase with GEMS.  I have my gem mine fully functional and keep winning more gems.  I now have over 4,000 and use them in Arena to refresh in attempt to find teams I MAY be abel to beat and earn 1 Bronze Medallion.  It takes me WEEKS to earn the 150 medallions required to advance anything in the Great Hall.  Can't wait until I start on L3 and need even more.

3.  How does one eliminate Fully Advanced champions without loseing all the Potions and skill tombes you have put into them??  We all make misjudgements as to who to advance, but I now have so many Champions at L 60, all with 5 and 6 Star gear, that my player power is over 1.2m.  I cannot advance out of bronze 1, and I suspect it has to do with my high player power.  BTW I HAD gotten to Silver 2 one time, but no more.