All Categories

Aothar, Kael or Frozen Banshee

Aothar, Kael or Frozen Banshee

Search
Comments
May 12, 2021, 04:3505/12/21
12/17/20

Thank you @Skadi, this is very clear! However, I have tried my team with Aothar 40, Anax 40 and Coffin Smasher 40 in this 5th spot, and I've had the best result with the latter -- CF allowing me to sustain 3 or 4 more turns by making decrease ATK more regular than with Drath alone.

I knew Jareg was a good CB champ but I'd never thought about replacing Kael by him, rather Apothecary or Drath. But I'll trust you.

May 12, 2021, 07:4105/12/21
10/15/20

+1 for jareg - he drives me insane as he ALWAYS seems to miss his attack down at the worst possible time, but you really need an attack down champ and he does offer the increase defence and ally protect at the same time. He is a great champ and overlooked in my opinion

May 12, 2021, 14:5005/12/21
01/27/21

You are not going to see the true potential of most of these champs if you don't get them 6 starred with masteries.  My frozen banshee went from about half of Kael's damage to 1.5x his damage the second I added warmaster on her (I ran clanboss, gave her warmaster and ran it again).  When you are checking the damage of all of these champs, just know that level 40s are going to give you almost no useful information about how they will perform once you get masteries.  However, getting masteries takes a very, very, very long time (assuming you aren't spending money), so definitely go with who makes you stronger now while planning for the future.  If you are going fast enough (and speed matters a lot on each and every character), frozen banshee with one other poisoner is enough to fill up the bar with the other debuffs you are landing.

May 12, 2021, 15:1205/12/21
10/15/20
Quintinar

You are not going to see the true potential of most of these champs if you don't get them 6 starred with masteries.  My frozen banshee went from about half of Kael's damage to 1.5x his damage the second I added warmaster on her (I ran clanboss, gave her warmaster and ran it again).  When you are checking the damage of all of these champs, just know that level 40s are going to give you almost no useful information about how they will perform once you get masteries.  However, getting masteries takes a very, very, very long time (assuming you aren't spending money), so definitely go with who makes you stronger now while planning for the future.  If you are going fast enough (and speed matters a lot on each and every character), frozen banshee with one other poisoner is enough to fill up the bar with the other debuffs you are landing.

If anything two poisoners is too much, when i ran FB with draco i had problems with too many debuffs meaning that i didnt always have space for an attack down.

May 23, 2021, 12:5605/23/21
02/24/21
Trips

probably drop aothar as well, wouldn't FB with CA fill enough poisons?  post your roster, u should be moving up to NM at least

Ahh yeah makes sense. Here's my roster. Thanks for the help!

i

i

i

i