All Categories

ARENA , Hey Plarium , Great job

ARENA , Hey Plarium , Great job

Search
Comments
May 10, 2021, 04:3505/10/21
05/13/19

@FlaRaven

That is the sad part - I'm not even flexing.

I'm just being honest.

May 10, 2021, 04:4405/10/21
May 11, 2021, 00:33(edited)
07/05/19
Player J

No - you don't understand how Arena works.

Everything in the game has a "Max Limit"

A hero can only reach Level 60.

A gear can only reach Star 6 Legendary

Everything becomes equal.

You and your opponent heroes & gear can become evenly matched.

The difference is you are playing your Arena Offense Team.

The Bad AI Computer is playing the opponent Arena Defense Team.

You will be able to win.

The Veteran player can't "Hold" his spot in Arena because it isn't Live PVP.

The AI will play the team poorly.

This is why Top Tier Arena Fights are not trying to prevent people from beating them.

They are trying to Stall Players long enough so they don't lose to many battles before Arena Resets.

Actually NO, everything does not become equal "eventually"

> once the new players (NP) gets all the neccesary heroes for arena, the veteean players (VP) already got those heroes to lvl 60

> Once NP got their heroes to lvl 60, VP already have their heroes stack with masteries

> Once NP got their heroes stack with masteries, VP already got their 6* gears

> Once NP got their 6* gears, VP already got those gears to lvl 16

> Once NP got their gears to lvl 16, VP already got them glyphed

> Once NP got their gears glyphed, VP already have the new gears/heroes from the new content

> and so on and so on, because there's no way Plarium stop new content to make whales and VP to hold on to their high tier position.

New players will always be left in the dust by veteran players. The only way for new players to get that "equilibrium" is to BUY the time, or as we say it new players need to whale out.

May 10, 2021, 08:0105/10/21
11/10/20

I see that Arena fix is not alive yet. 

I do hope that will at least make it easier to progress missions. I just past 180 days few days ago and I got stuck at Silver II. It takes too much effort to play Arena to even keep me in the current level and it seems no way for me to even reach Gold I (the mission I am stucking with). I have given up my Arbiter mission now and only play Arena as minimum required. Will not even try to progress if the Arena is as hard as this.

May 10, 2021, 10:3805/10/21
07/11/20
Player J

It's  a  Piece  of  Cake.

i

To  Easy!

Please explain how you can beat the same player 3 times in 3 mins where he has a different team each time. How does that work?   

May 10, 2021, 11:1905/10/21
05/23/19

if you take another look you see that was his defense.. he was the one attacked by the same player who tried to beat him and lost.........

May 10, 2021, 11:5305/10/21
07/11/20

oh.. quite so.. my bad.. thanks for pointing it out

May 10, 2021, 12:5605/10/21
03/07/21
FlaRaven

@FluffyPudding you said you play for 6 months.. high khatun and dark elhain(who are free login champs) + war maiden (who you can get from campaign) should be enough for you to be in silver.. Man you put 0 effort in arena.. Watch videos on youtube about arena builds and tips there are plenty videos that will help..

@morgwen  ignore playerJ.. he's a whale that is flexing in G1 ..

@Player J  stop flexing on fluffy and take a look at yourself..  you're a whale who plays this game for  2 YEARS now and you didn't get past stage 60 on DT hard ...*face palm* and most probably you don't have Lydia..  so maybe spend less time on forums and build your 3v3 teams, FW teams and (hard) doom tower teams.. another CvC will come and you'll lose again.. 

I spent around seven years on the forums of World Of Warcraft, and THAT right there is the kind of talk I see from White Knights. Never acknowledging the problems, but instead choosing to attack everyone as people who just simply dont understand the game. 

Not sure if I want to continue this game if the most active threads here are about Arena and people like you just go around being a white knight. I am getting mad flashbacks about trying to teach people that No Flight was a bad idea, and getting attacked that I was just lazy and didnt really know the game.