All Categories

A Little Bit More Than Half of a Solution...

Search
May 7, 2021, 00:2605/07/21
02/29/20

I  know  this  probably  has  been  mentioned  before,  but...

Allow  the  Great  Hall  to  be  upgraded  with  all  kinds  of  medals,  you  just  need  more  depending  on  the  kind!

Like  countless  others,  I  have  grown  tired  of  the  whinings  of  low  level  players.  This  would  allow  them  to  more  easily  pass  the  extremely  difficult  Great  Hall  missions,  but  also  greatly  improve  their  chances  of  progressing  in  the  Arena  with  the  upgraded  stats.  This  would  also  help  wifh  the  Tag  Team  missions  yet  to  come-  Reach  Gold  1  in  Tag  Team  is  going  to  be  difficult  thats  for  sure.  This  would  have  no  impact  on  income  because  if  players  are  desperate  enough  they  will  buy  anything.  This  change  will  only  bring  about  positive  reception.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2021, 05:4605/07/21
May 7, 2021, 05:47(edited)
02/06/21

The last thing anyone wants to do is play more arena, therefore your suggestion is almost worthless, quite frankly.

May 7, 2021, 10:0305/07/21
02/13/21

I actually wouldn't mind this suggestion being implemented.  At the moment the lower medals have a limited life span, and at some stage you will never need them again.  At least with this people can still grind away if needed, and it doesn't actually detract from anything else in the game

May 7, 2021, 12:4705/07/21
09/21/20

Or as i mentioned elsewhere add medals as rewards in other areas of the game too. 

OracleCommunity Manager
May 7, 2021, 15:1405/07/21
03/02/21

Hi! I feel that such change, to some extent, may take away the incentive of early-game players to progress to higher Tiers of the Arena. From the perspective of such beginner players, the game changed this way might feel as if it encourages them to grind more, which is not exactly the type of strategy we would like to promote. Instead, we would like to encourage players to experiment and optimize their resources to progress.

However, I will communicate your idea to the game designers. Thanks for drawing our attention to this matter

May 7, 2021, 15:3105/07/21
01/19/21
Oracle

Hi! I feel that such change, to some extent, may take away the incentive of early-game players to progress to higher Tiers of the Arena. From the perspective of such beginner players, the game changed this way might feel as if it encourages them to grind more, which is not exactly the type of strategy we would like to promote. Instead, we would like to encourage players to experiment and optimize their resources to progress.

However, I will communicate your idea to the game designers. Thanks for drawing our attention to this matter

Really? You don't think the fact that it'd take them a minimum of 30 years of playing and winning every single match daily to fill up the great hall from B1 might provide enough incentive? Hell, even in G4, the grind is ridiculous. If the game feels like it encourages you to grind more, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the reason for that is because the game is, in fact, encouraging you to grind.

May 7, 2021, 23:1305/07/21
02/29/20
Oracle

Thank  you  for  acknowledging  this  statement!

I  do  see  that  newer  players  will  want  to  reach  higher  tiers  to  get  their  Great  Hall  bonuses  to  higher  levels,  but  their  are  other  incentives  as  well  such  as  the  Arena  chests  that  can  contain  Divine  gear,  books,  and  shards  as  well  as  the  Platinum  Arena  rewards  and  Magisteel  for  the  Forge.

Thank  you!