All Categories

Building Fellhound for Farming

Search
Apr 29, 2021, 15:3104/29/21
12/03/20

I've gotten my Fellhound farming runs down to 27-32 seconds. I'd like some advice on what stats I need to boost and which I can sacrifice  (beyond HP, ACC, and RESIST). 

Right now it takes two turns each round. I'm doing around 10000-15000 per attack. FH uses both A2 and A3 which sucks up some time as well. 

His current stats are in the pic. 

I've been going through some of my equipment: 

--I can sacrifice some speed for crit damage, or vice versa. 

--To increase defense, I definitely will need to sacrifice speed and/or crit damage

--Obviously I can still upgrade some equipment, but I don't want to spend the silver until I have a feel for which stats I need to improve

Thanks in advance

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2021, 15:4804/29/21
05/16/19

Swap out the speed for more Crit Damage/Def/Atk. You can run Fellhound at a much much slower speed if you're only planning to use him as a Campaign farmer. If the AI estimates that it can kill the wave it will never use A2 and A3. Masteries are also important. 

For reference: This is Chofly's guide on this with the minimum stats needed for consistent 5 second runs- The FASTEST Campaign Farmer! | RAID Shadow Legends - YouTube 

Apr 29, 2021, 17:2904/29/21
11/29/20

mine has a total of 109 speed, just need enough to go first in each wave.  Crit rate needs to be 100, defense as high as possible, attack as high as possible, and crit damage wherever you can get it.

no other stats really matter, so you can get rid of all of the speed gear.  use crit rate gloves, defense% chest peice, defense% boots, you need 1 or 2 peices of gear with a speed substat and that's it.  defense ring, crit damage amulet, attack banner.  makes it super easy to build in my opinion since it's gear you'd never use on your other champs.

mine isn't perfect but he can 1 shot the first 2 waves and 2 shot the last wave making it 6-7 second runs in 12-3 brutal.  my masteries aren't maxed either, no gold scrolls, but have the rest. the QOL was worth it.

Apr 29, 2021, 20:1404/29/21
12/03/20
Lxzy

Swap out the speed for more Crit Damage/Def/Atk. You can run Fellhound at a much much slower speed if you're only planning to use him as a Campaign farmer. If the AI estimates that it can kill the wave it will never use A2 and A3. Masteries are also important. 

For reference: This is Chofly's guide on this with the minimum stats needed for consistent 5 second runs- The FASTEST Campaign Farmer! | RAID Shadow Legends - YouTube 

Thanks, this helped a lot. I'm down to 12 seconds (short some needed gear). I can 1 hit the first 2 rounds, the final round takes an extra hit.

WraithModerator
Apr 29, 2021, 20:5404/29/21
07/26/19

6 star gear, crit dmg gloves, attack% chest, and attack % boots. Only need over 110 speed to be faster then the