All Categories

Complain against Support people

Search
Apr 29, 2021, 07:1304/29/21
02/16/20

hello guys

Is there any possibility to send a complaint against peoples from Support?
I had a problem and the behavior of Support people  is totally unprofessional. 

On 26.04.2021 i send a ticket explaining that even  I made the necessary points in all the tournaments / events I didn't get all the fragments for Fenshi (I only got 85 instead of 105) .

After 1 day, on 27.04 i got some answer ( i will quote the answer below) and i was right away answering back asking for some concret checkings and explaining that i spent time and money in order to achive all champions and to do Underpriest Brogni fusion .

Since then .... no answer nothing 

For me is clear that they really dont care about players .... just give some predifined answers and that is all 

The only tornament that give 20 Fenshi fragments ( and was finished on the moment when I raised the complaint) was Ice Golem tournament that took place between 20-23.04 so was very easy for them to check the results of my account on that tournament and what happened there.

But why bother?

Also I am curious is there any player who actually solved any problem with people from Support?

Here is the message I got as answer on 27.04

Hello!
Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear about the situation you have faced.
This element of the game was thoroughly tested and there are no bugs related to it.

Unfortunately, we don’t give individual compensations.
All the Tournaments and Events provide enough time to complete them and their milestones.
Please, in the future, plan your in-game activity properly.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2021, 07:5704/29/21
09/19/20

good luck with that :P

Apr 29, 2021, 08:1704/29/21
10/15/20

That looks like you actually got a bot response, not a real person im afraid.