All Categories

Poor Folks

Poor Folks

Search
Apr 25, 2021, 11:5304/25/21
12/13/20

Poor Folks

This is just a suggestion. Don't know if it will happen but this is what I personally would like to see, note I said Like.  right now I can't afford to get any of the special packs when logging into game as I am trying to save money for a move out of one state to another. So what I would like to see is 6 star gear in the market and maybe more of the higher shards popping into the market. on the gear you could make it pretty expensive as per how much silver you have, same with the shards. Yes I have seen some of the Higher shards in the market, and also in the Log in but they are few and far between. In ending, if you're going to open the doom tower when you reach the in game level of 40, you should make the opponenet you would be facing, at least on bronze level, beatable, yes I expect a challenge, don't get me wrong, but it is not much fun getting blown away like so much fluff as I am building champions.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2021, 13:3104/25/21
04/22/21

This game is not for the poor. 1 glance at the cash shop can tell you this game is expensive to play.

Apr 26, 2021, 04:0904/26/21
01/10/21

lol better u go sell some bear cans so u can get you a raid card lol

Apr 26, 2021, 05:2004/26/21
01/22/20
stoned

This game is not for the poor. 1 glance at the cash shop can tell you this game is expensive to play.

I agree to disagree , everyone who "can" play game is not "poor" at all. First of all you need a pc or phone or tablet or any device, than you need some sort a time to sacriface for the game and on the end the most important --> you need nervs not to stress yourself since this game is like a rusian rullete lol And if you are lucky to have some "extra" money you better go and spend on some "grill& beer" time irl rather than throw through the "window" at least you will have some nice good time and memmories 👌👍😁

Apr 26, 2021, 18:4604/26/21
12/13/20

I understand that The the Programmers, technicians,and In game monitors have to get paid. Definetly. and I have seen aincient& even sacred shards in the shop (I do get them with the in game Silver) Things are looking up for me financially, it is just I would like to see them more often..especially during the Special events to give people who may be in my shoes right now at least a fighting chance at getitng the boosted champion summons, oh and another slight beef, Hunteress got her from Tag team Bazzar @ 10 each, same with Bloodhorn 10 each so only needed3,600 of the bars, but drextar bloodtwin @1. each... and 360 bars for 1 ? this is going to take forever! I end with another quetion,I have been able now to summon Hordin 2x if I use him to fuse, will I still be able to summon him at a 3rd time? or will it have to be from the Tag Team arena?