All Categories

Suggestion for fragments usage

Search
Apr 25, 2021, 09:4204/25/21
06/21/16

Hello. I've been thinking about unused fragments of champions lately...some get more than they need for one or more during the fragments events while others don't get enough(eg, this fusion I want 2 epics but don't want the Legendary or the other two Epics and I'm getting those in order to get some of the other two fragments etc.)

I want to propose a possible solution to Plarium: What if the fragments where converted from "X champion" fragments, to just fragments? You could divide them to categories if you want, as in "Epic champion" fragments and "Legendary champion" fragments. So people who don't have some they want they can use there. And/or people who want some but don't want others can use them to acquire them. 

And proportionally even, as in "Legendary fragment"=2x "Void champion Epic"= 4x "Epic champion fragments". So people can use them finally. And add a converter so people can convert their unused fragments say in 2 old =1 new fragment, to get the champion(s) they want.

Think about it. Btw; I don't like Discord, been there done that, and lived to activelly hate the experience(especially the RSL one). Don't push people there just cause.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2021, 10:0404/25/21
10/08/17

This has been mention a few times with different versions

'Universal Fragments'

so your not alone  in those thoughts, also want to agree with you  on your last point. Discord does suck . Its too invasive and generally a horrible experience in my experience. So I will never use it again either👎