All Categories

Suggestion for Auto Battle (Tell champs not to use certain abilities.)

Search
Apr 24, 2021, 20:2204/24/21
05/02/20

Tried to see if this had been mentioned before but couldn't find anything. Can't seem to post in the suggestions forum.

Think there should be an option to tell your champions not to use certain abilities in auto battles.

E.G. 

My spider team is Lyssandre, Miscreated Monster, Coldheart, Ignatius, and Madame Serris. The option to make MM not use his A3, CH not use A2, Ignatius not use A2, and Serris not use A2 would make the auto battle a lot faster and smoother since the spiderlings with HP burn wouldn't be getting blown apart by extra AOE attacks. It's how I attack the spider manually but since no matter how fast I click it won't be auto battle speeds this seems fair enough.

Other uses could be like restricting champion abilities in Fire Knight that don't strike multiple times or affect FK somehow.

For where in the UI to put this system could probably be in the info section during a fight. Then it could save these settings unless you change them.

We see how the AI already sometimes avoids using certain abilities I.E. Kael not using his acid rain during the CB fight or Hordrin seeming to be reluctant about using bloodlust during FW. A bit more control over this would be a nice improvement. Thanks for your time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2021, 20:4104/24/21
10/15/20

If I remember correctly, something like this was allready anounced here in the forum. I hope it will not come on 2025 (or later 🙁).