All Categories

New to the game, help with some questions

Search
Apr 20, 2021, 09:1404/20/21
03/17/21

I've been playing for about 6 weeks now and have some questions about various things. Don't wanna blow resources if I don't have to.

1. Does the top row of artifacts (Weapon, Helm and Shield) have a static primary stat? For example, is the Weapon always Attack stat, Helm always HP stat and Shield always defense stat? After sifting thru all my artifacts I don't seem to have a piece that doesn't have them as the main stat. Is it possible to get something different thru the Forge with charms, or is that just a waste of resources?

2. Can Glyphs be overwritten? For example, if I place a 2-star Glyph now because I've got an Advanced Quest to do it or just to boost a sub-stat, can I replace it with another Glyph of a higher ranking later?

3. Do the Advance Quest rewards reset once you reach 275 for the Legendary Skill Tome or is it a one time set of rewards like campaigns?

4. Is it worth holding onto junky rares for possible fusions down the line, or should I just use them as feeder upgrades? This is aside from Relickeeper, Rhazin Scarhide and Broadmaw fusions.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2021, 09:3104/20/21
Apr 20, 2021, 09:32(edited)
01/20/21

1. yes, weapon/helm/shield are always att/hp/def

2. short answer, yes. 

you can use glyphs until their possible max stats are added to the item. example: a glyph gives +1-3 Speed, you can use those glyphs until you have achieved +3 on the substat on your items (you cant lower the substat by failing, so once its +2 it will never drop, you can only increase)

ofc you can then use higher ranking glyphs with higher potential substats

3. the Advanced quest rewards reset once you have claimed all rewards

if you just let them sit there without claiming they wont reset

4. the fusion model where you use old rares is pretty much dead, so keeping rares for that is pointless

personally I keep 1 copy of each rare if I ever have the need for one for some specific situation but no need to keep them for potential fusions

Apr 20, 2021, 12:0504/20/21
02/13/21

With the recent changes to the Arena and the matching done on player power, it is generally better to get rid of any rares that you don't want if you want to overinflate your own power level.  Every champion you have counts towards your power, even if you aren't using them.  This also applies to equipping champions with artifacts that you never use.

Alot of people have found the arena easier by dropping their power levels down to a more reasonable level.

Apr 20, 2021, 14:0404/20/21
03/22/21

pvp only 4 cheeters

Apr 20, 2021, 20:0604/20/21
10/15/20
nomerce

pvp only 4 cheeters

Cheating is definetly not a problem of this game.