All Categories

Should i pull in 2x ancient shards or should i wait and use my money on a 2x void one instead?

Should i pull in 2x ancient shards or should i wait and use my money on a 2x void one instead?

Search
Apr 15, 2021, 14:1004/15/21
04/01/21

those are the champions i got so far in 2 weeks of gameplay (f2p) also im looking to pull like 50 shards on one of those events

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2021, 14:1904/15/21
Apr 15, 2021, 14:21(edited)
09/15/20

I have an unconventional  idea

do not pull any more shards

Build up the following champions

Nazana Spirithost Zelotah  

Armiger which is excellent for Spider and you can pull green shards to get more of these

Frozen Banshee - excellent for Dragon when fully booked.

Kael - once maxed out can take out whole teams in Arena and helpful in dungeons.

Apothecary - useful in all campaign, arena, dungeons

Shieldguard - he can farm all campaigns solo inlcuding nightmare, max him out.

The Arena opponents are chosen based on your team power, everytime you pull another champion your power goes up and the opponents become difficult.

Apr 15, 2021, 14:2604/15/21
04/01/21
Kalindra

I have an unconventional  idea

do not pull any more shards

Build up the following champions

Nazana Spirithost Zelotah  

Armiger which is excellent for Spider and you can pull green shards to get more of these

Frozen Banshee - excellent for Dragon when fully booked.

Kael - once maxed out can take out whole teams in Arena and helpful in dungeons.

Apothecary - useful in all campaign, arena, dungeons

Shieldguard - he can farm all campaigns solo inlcuding nightmare, max him out.

The Arena opponents are chosen based on your team power, everytime you pull another champion your power goes up and the opponents become difficult.

Thanks for the advice!

Any tips for what gear to put on those champions? from those you mentioned i already have some artifacts on nazana (shield and immortal sets) i also have my kael in life steal and speed gear (waiting for arcane keep to open to finish ascending him) and i run 3 speed sets on my apothecary (will 6 star him tomorrow during the champion training event), also looking forward to use frozen banshee on my clan boss team (im missing the books to put on her).

Apr 15, 2021, 14:3004/15/21
09/15/20

You have good artifacts. however, try to get 6* Legendary Artifacts from Dragon 20 and Spider 20. That should be the main focus. apart from that, get scrolls from minotaur and medals from Arena. I have seen team in Arena who do not have Apothecary or any other speed aura champ , instead they have 4 champs with 300+ speed. 

Apr 15, 2021, 14:3304/15/21
12/19/19

Zelotah is a great epic that needs ZERO books.  Will carry you in dungeons.  6 star Zelotah ASAP, Kalindra is correct -- You don't need new champs now -- You have an excellent core for early progression!  Apothecary and Zelotah will carry your dmage dealers through dragon20 (but you will live in 12.3 for a weeks)

Apr 15, 2021, 14:4104/15/21
04/01/21
Trips

Zelotah is a great epic that needs ZERO books.  Will carry you in dungeons.  6 star Zelotah ASAP, Kalindra is correct -- You don't need new champs now -- You have an excellent core for early progression!  Apothecary and Zelotah will carry your dmage dealers through dragon20 (but you will live in 12.3 for a weeks)

Thanks for the advice aswell! Will work on my zelotah ASAP! Im also having issued on progressing in spiders den any champs im sleeping on in my roaster than can help me?

Apr 15, 2021, 14:5404/15/21
12/19/19

Don't worry about the immediate missions, they are a distraction from the long-term objective.

Look at the missions from Arbiter backwards, don't build champs to get past Spider 10 for example.  Build champs that will help you long-term.  6star those champs and all dungeons will progress naturally, spider is more complex but Armiger will help alot though you should focus on a few others first.  Focus on 12.3 brutal and Dragon only, imo.

1. Kael (done)

2. Zelotah

3. Apothecary

4. Spirithost (probably just to 40 for arena in short-term)

Next: Warmaiden, FB, Bellower, Armiger (use dupes as books) -- order TBD

Arena: SH (lead) Apo (fastest) WM Kael

CB: Kael Apo Zelotah FB WM

Apr 15, 2021, 15:0004/15/21
04/01/21
Trips

Don't worry about the immediate missions, they are a distraction from the long-term objective.

Look at the missions from Arbiter backwards, don't build champs to get past Spider 10 for example.  Build champs that will help you long-term.  6star those champs and all dungeons will progress naturally, spider is more complex but Armiger will help alot though you should focus on a few others first.  Focus on 12.3 brutal and Dragon only, imo.

1. Kael (done)

2. Zelotah

3. Apothecary

4. Spirithost (probably just to 40 for arena in short-term)

Next: Warmaiden, FB, Bellower, Armiger (use dupes as books) -- order TBD

Arena: SH (lead) Apo (fastest) WM Kael

CB: Kael Apo Zelotah FB WM

Really usefull tips again! gonna do my best to get that going, rn im stuck on dragon 12 and spiders 6, im currently farming 12.3 in order to max my apothecary since he has all opf my best speed artifacts, also thinking on running zelotah on shield set is it any good for dungeons/arena?

Apr 15, 2021, 15:0304/15/21
04/01/21
bankaiii1299

Really usefull tips again! gonna do my best to get that going, rn im stuck on dragon 12 and spiders 6, im currently farming 12.3 in order to max my apothecary since he has all opf my best speed artifacts, also thinking on running zelotah on shield set is it any good for dungeons/arena?

Oh, forgot to say, the champs i was looking for on shards are mostly coldheart, madame serris, gala longbraids, toragi the frog, shieldguard, stagknight, skullcrown and skytouched shaman, if i manage to get any of those in the future should i use them?

Apr 15, 2021, 15:0404/15/21
12/19/19

Don't force a shield set unless it has good stats.  Tough to get good 4pc sets early on.  His shield will be big enough, focus on speed def and hp.  If you won any early tournaments and have decent relentless gear (hp% def% speed substats) use that.  Extra turns cycling his skills really helps.  Don't ignore DEF and go all HP, both are equally important.  Definitely need speed on the boots.  

Apr 15, 2021, 15:0604/15/21
04/01/21
Trips

Don't force a shield set unless it has good stats.  Tough to get good 4pc sets early on.  His shield will be big enough, focus on speed def and hp.  If you won any early tournaments and have decent relentless gear (hp% def% speed substats) use that.  Extra turns cycling his skills really helps.  Don't ignore DEF and go all HP, both are equally important.  Definitely need speed on the boots.  

Actually have some decent relentless gear, ima try it out!

Apr 15, 2021, 15:1104/15/21
12/19/19

To add, only reason for you to open shards at this point would be to complete events for fragments.  And I have no clue if it is even possible to do this fusion as new account.  Though someone said point thresholds are lower?  I would save gems for masteries until you have a team that can do mino15.  

Apr 15, 2021, 15:1804/15/21
04/01/21
Trips

To add, only reason for you to open shards at this point would be to complete events for fragments.  And I have no clue if it is even possible to do this fusion as new account.  Though someone said point thresholds are lower?  I would save gems for masteries until you have a team that can do mino15.  

Well, i really would like to have 2 of the champions used in the fusion, probably i cant do the fusion itself because arena events are impossible to a player of my level, its really hard to get 100 arena wins early game as f2p in 4 days, altough the champions im looking for (fenshin and giscard) are possible for me to get, actually managed to get the fragments for them in the first 2 events, so probably its possible, im really missing a multi hit champ for fire knight so fenshin can be usefull, also i think that giscard will help me progress on dragon, i may be wrong but its completely free to try it out i guess.

Apr 15, 2021, 15:2004/15/21
09/15/20

I forgot to add, Warmaiden should also be maxed out, she is very useful in dungeon and arena.

Apr 15, 2021, 15:3004/15/21
04/01/21
Kalindra

I forgot to add, Warmaiden should also be maxed out, she is very useful in dungeon and arena.

Will work on that aswell ASAP, tho im using some nice swift parry gear i got from forge, most of the pieces 5* and 2 of them legendary, decent substats, altough she seems so weak in general, any tips?

Apr 15, 2021, 15:3304/15/21
09/15/20

to max out a champion, it needs to be 6* (Rank 6), Level 60, ascend all 6 stars using potion. get enough scrolls from minotaur to get all masteries. get 6* Legendary artifacts and upgrade each artifacts to lvl 16 and upgrade using glyps. same for accessories - level 16 accessories and use 5* glyphs if possible.

Apr 15, 2021, 15:3604/15/21
04/01/21
Kalindra

to max out a champion, it needs to be 6* (Rank 6), Level 60, ascend all 6 stars using potion. get enough scrolls from minotaur to get all masteries. get 6* Legendary artifacts and upgrade each artifacts to lvl 16 and upgrade using glyps. same for accessories - level 16 accessories and use 5* glyphs if possible.

Dont think i have any chances of getting good 5* glyphs yet :/ but i definitly can work on the rest! 

Apr 15, 2021, 15:4204/15/21
12/19/19
bankaiii1299

Will work on that aswell ASAP, tho im using some nice swift parry gear i got from forge, most of the pieces 5* and 2 of them legendary, decent substats, altough she seems so weak in general, any tips?

Post the gear and total champ stats.  Any champ will be weak at 40 though.

Apr 15, 2021, 15:4804/15/21
Apr 15, 2021, 15:49(edited)
04/01/21
Trips

Post the gear and total champ stats.  Any champ will be weak at 40 though.

Actually missed out on some gear, there is only 1 legendary piece, altough it seems better than most of the gear i have on my other champs, altough i recognize that her crit rate and accuracy are really awful, will improve that ASAP, also she is not booked wich would help a lot on the decrease def

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Apr 15, 2021, 16:0204/15/21
04/14/20
bankaiii1299

Actually missed out on some gear, there is only 1 legendary piece, altough it seems better than most of the gear i have on my other champs, altough i recognize that her crit rate and accuracy are really awful, will improve that ASAP, also she is not booked wich would help a lot on the decrease def

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Speed is good, but since her accuracy is terrible, she is useless. Warmaiden IS weak, the only reason she's used so much is that she's a cheap, accessible option for AOE decrease defense. So crit rate is a nice extra if you could increase it, sure, but accuracy is non-negotiable on her. Lose the swift parry set and get her items that will give enough accuracy. 

Apr 15, 2021, 16:0304/15/21
09/15/20

I am also working on getting better artifacts and accessories. after you defeat faction war boss level 1, you will get good glyphs. and after spider lvl 13 you will get good accessories. I am working on dragon and spider.